Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops and Social Networking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by metalplusweed, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Cops use social networks ALOT. My teacher that has been in the Army for 25 years and has been a cop/firefighter his whole life told me this.

2. Just watched the first minute of 'Our Idiot Brother'...he gets arrested for being a good guy...that's how this world works tho :(

3. ^^^ Im sorry but i wouldnt sell u weed ever again if someone did that to me

4. It's pretty true for the most part. If you make a claim online they can investigate but that's about it unless they find some real evidence. Otherwise you just play "I was just saying it to look cool" card

5. [quote name='"Saca La"']

^^^ Im sorry but i wouldnt sell u weed ever again if someone did that to me[/quote]

Understandable. Like I said, I know it was messed up... I just wasn't thinking at the time.

6. Talking about buying weed on a facebook wall is like going to a busy public street and shouting about it. Common sense, either talk about in privacy or don't at all.

7. #27 bobby82, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Social networking = free evidence from idiots.

The internet was created by the man maaaannnn.

8. If there's a case and they call you to the stand...you can just say it was something else but you'd be lying under oath no?