Cops and My half-ounce

Discussion in 'General' started by akp2369, May 30, 2009.

1. I just bought a half an ounce last night for 65. It was some of the fines stuff around my area. I started smoking early in the day and I was high pretty much all day and went and sat in this spot way out in the country. So later that night I went back out there with m friends and were sitting there just about to start smoking a bowl when a car goes by. We're like oh shit I think that was a cop and it was so we left that spot and it turned around and pulled us over. My friend gave him his license and he asked us what we were doing that back there. We said we had to pee and what not and hes like were you smoking, come on im giving you guys a chance. So were like yea and he's like did you have any yet and My friend was like no even though he did and I said like way earlier and the other person only had one bowl so he said no. He was like do you have anymore and were like yea and we pretty had to give him the whole sack and he made my friend get outside, dump it out and destroy it with his foot like rub it into the ground. Then he let's us go, no warning, no possession, nothing. So we got away scott free but lost a half an ounce of pure chronic.....fml

2. Thats like having to crush a kitten into the ground with your foot.

[​IMG]

3. Why didn't you just say you didnt have any? And not let him search your car?

4. Also, never bring out everything you have.

All your eggs in one basket etc etc.

5. Late night in a cemetery is trespassing, you can not trespass and tell them they can not search your car, they already have reasonable cause!

6. They probably smelled like bud too....

Anyway, its Michigan man, cops are chill about it. When I got minor in possession of alcohol the cop searched me and found a small dime bag and a friend's spoon, he just threw it out and said let's forget about that lol. My friends who have been busted also didn't get charged with possession of marijiuana and they had a bong and grinder in their room lol.

7. this may seem obvious but if you are carrying marijuana in the vehicle, dont smoke in the car while you're on the road.

8. We usually always just do it in the car just because we have no where to go and do it. I've just come to realize it was a loss that can't be helped and I'll know for next time. YARG

9. Uhh, it doesn't go by state.

It has more to do with your municipality, I think.
    Cops here in the UP are fucking dicks man, they won't think twice about breaking the laws they're sworn to protect to catch a couple peaceful pot smokers.

It's sad, but true.

10. Ours was decent. He was a dick in the way cops act because it's their job. But the way he went about it, it was awesome. He couldn't of done it a nicer way.

11. Trust me... It was more like grinding a babies face on the cement.:eek: not something I wanna do again. lol

12. damn, at least u only lost the weed, and not your freedom

13. You got really lucky getting off without bein arrested.

14. dude you are foolish, this is not true whatsoever. the police need specific reasonable cause to search the car specifically. if they trick you with their gypsy magic you only have yourself to blame....

15. That happened to me too, almost in the same way, but I was lost. parked in a driveway, looking up directions on my phone. I kept denying that I had anything, till he said "look, either there's a field of weed growing behind those trees right there, or you got some potent shit on you" He made me spread the half all over a big area of tall, wet grass.. Hell of a lot better than catchin a charge and losing the bud though.. We came back later and recovered almost half of it.

16. i doubt it was "chronic" if it was only 65 bucks...

17. But sadly,anything can be used as "reasonable cause" these days.

But to OP,atleast you got to smoke some of it prior to that night and it was only 65 bucks.Not too bad of a loss.Could have lost the bud and gotten a fine on top of it,to add insult to injury.

18. Although it's uncool to lose a half ounce, that was a VERY nice cop. +rep for spreadin' good vibes, i hope we can all have your karma man next time anyone has a run-in with the boys in blue. Peace :smoke:

19. This is Bay City chronic.. lol, we don't get $h!t around here ;)

20. For $65 an Oz I can almost guarantee it was some bap... Unless you know the grower there's no way anyone is gonna sell that much of some high grade for that price.