Cops - 0, CRAZY NERD - 1

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by kingspadebud420, Jun 3, 2009.

1. the retard cop probably missed him with the tazer, didn't get the barbs in em

2. Wow, this video really pisses me off. Not the kid that's being arrested, but the power hungry police. They think they can get away with anything but when someone knows their rights like that and isn't afraid to stand up for themselves the cops know they can do nothing. I lost faith in the american justice system loooonnng ago and this only strengthens my hatred.

3. Ever stop to think he actually had a warrant for his arrest? If that were the case, the guy is 100% in the wrong, and the cops aren't "power hungry." Don't you think, if they were "power hungry," they would have done a lot more than just let him sit there and yell stupid shit at them? Power hungry cops don't use a LOT of restraint when arresting you, regardless of a camera being present. If the cops were really so bad, they would have immediately tasered the guy, instead of being professional.

If you want to hate cops, hate cops who are actually in the wrong.

4. True that^,
    i agree most police are probably corrupt, but there are still the few that hold their respect to society, even so called 'criminals'

5. +1

This is what I wanted to say, but was far to lazy to type at the time. I really didn't think the cops were being assholes at all. He had a warrant for his arrest, they were doing their job. Honestly, they were being pretty nice. They let him chant his nuttiness for quite a long time before deciding it was time to wrap it up.

6. You know what happend to him after the video cuts?

The cops end up punching his name into the computer find where he lives and drags him out while hes half asleep.

Yep.... thats what happend to me..

7. +rep

Well fuckin' said.

Though I also hate unproffesional pigs,

these guys, from what I saw, did what they were supposed to do,

though I'd definitely like the big question answered: the fuck was the charges?

8. Lmao, That is the most outrageous guy I have ever seen. He just took the fuck off... Wish I had the ball to do that..

9. LMFAO at the dungeons and dragons nerd. 'I AM WEARING BOOTS OF ESCAPING!' The policeman had a hell of a shot though.

10. "What are you arresting me for???"

"You don't need to know that"

WHAT THE FUCK!?!

still, LOL at him re-energising off the tazer and toeing it!!!! :hello:

11. the cops gave him a jump start

thats clearly what the man needed

12. that fool definitely gave Hussein Bolt a run for his money, I've never seen anyone take off like that

13. This guyz fucked up.

14. huh for some reason I think that when he was screaming that he changed his name it had something to do with a warrant for arrest

15. this guy used some crazy voodoo shit on them coppers

16. Oh Jews and their kvetching...