Cops - 0, CRAZY NERD - 1

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by kingspadebud420, Jun 3, 2009.

1. I'm sure many of you are unfamiliar with the term Yahweh? I don't know of any other major religions I'd attach him too aside from Christianity. :confused:

2. even though they couldnt name what his warrant charge was, there is now resisting arrest...even on false terms its a crime....but hey! his wifey got it all on footage that they couldnt name his charge, so anything would probably be dropped:p

3. this dude is tripping so hard, I don't even think he knows what religion he is a part of. He says he is a jew, but jews consider it very wrong to say their god's actual name, Yahweh, which he did. Lol, perplexing. Five stars on getting tazed AND running away though.

4. Haha he's getting tazed and he's like "I AM BEING TAZED AND DEFENDING MYSELF BECAUSE OF THAT" and then dude fuckin supermans it n stands up while 2 cops are holding him down and books it.

SuperJew.

5. amazing the cops think they are god..well he showed them and broke their spirit :)

6. Our God's name is YHVH, and probably wasn't pronounced "Yahweh." Lots of Jews will say Yahweh when conversing with English speakers because it is the English form of YHVH, like Jehovah. We don't know how YHVH would've been pronounced, because biblical Hebrew didn't use vowels.

But that guy is quite the badass lol

7. hahaha, i lold at that shit. bull fuckin BOLTED. ive gotta say.. guys got mad balls especially bein able to get up after a tazer and run his ass off.

8. lol just RAWR and manages to get up from on his back, throw off two large police officers and sprint off while being tazed

fucking righteous

I always knew that little hat came with some special powers. LOL

9. Good for him.:hello:

Peace,
    FG

10. The cops didn't really need to chase him. He left his wife, and probably his vehicle with his license plate, etc., at the scene. I wouldn't have chased him either, that dude was BOOKING it!! :laughing:

11. That made me LOL!
    Serious WoW role playing right there!

12. i applause that man.

13. when hes escaped neither cop was holding him at one time for a while as he was getting up. but he was very good at defending himself when innocent instead of giving up. though it was to much when he sang.

if they had a charge then he would be resisting arrest at the end too but since they didnt say their charge i dunnooo...

14. fuck thoes cops. even if hes crazy that was still sweet. lazy pigs...

lol. it woulda been better if he said fuck you when he ran... thats what i woulda done. idk. i dont think they can use the taser like that? 2 on 1 im pretty positive they could have gotten his hands in cuffs if they needed to.

15. PCP is crazy though... aint it?

16. Wow, i wonder if they ever caught that guy

17. Three letters: PCP

18. reminds me of the chubby nerd in reno 911 rofl

'I'M WEARING BOOTS OF ESCAPING'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI3cocbIsto]YouTube - Dungeons & Dragons nut gets arrested[/ame]

19. haha, saw this vid the other day. good shit. not much they could do.

20. haha wow thats great, how the hell did that guy escaoe after being held by 2 cops and tasered wtf?