Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

coping with the weed crave?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 4ganjaking20, Jul 20, 2010.

1. So i am in Colombia, and idk how to get my hands on any weed. And if i could, i can't smoke it cause i'm stuck in my grandma's house, and i don't want her knowing lol... and right about now i am craving it lol. So GC members When you are craving to smoke and you can't how do you cope with it?

2. :(Masturbate.
    Then its like.
    :eek: Ahhhhh.......

Lol.

3. I lol'd... hard

4. Dude u are living in paradise, grow some weed

5. Thank you!
    Thank you!

6. #6 Bunnyrabbitz, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    :( Im so stressed.
    :ey: I have a idea.
    :love: Oh yeah!
    :eek: Whats this white stuff!!!!!!!!
    :cry: Oh my god feels so good, mommy!!!!
    :eek: Ah... no more stress.
    :devious: This could happen again.

I know, im good. :D

7. Only time I do not smoke is around my grandmother on mothers side...and some family...so normally no, never need to crave light that shit, smoke that shit, pass that shit :smoking:

8. I know, weed is so good and cheap here, but i can only piff on sundays, but the past 2 sundays i'va had things to do so im screwed, im hoping to piff this sunday :smoke:

9. Colombia the country or Colombia missouri? and it is always hard dealing with the crave. If your trying to get some sleep or what ever than masturbating is good. but other than that your going to have to deal with the fact you cant smoke right now and just relax. dont worry, the ganja will come.

10. colombia ..get yu scarface on nd get some of tha coca!

11. coming from a friend who used to live in one of the suburbs of Bogota:

"if you can't find weed in colombia, you've either a) smoked it all b) copped coke instead or c) received brain damage at some point"

if you're white, it's easy. if you're hispanic-looking, it's easier.

webehigh.com read it. learn it. love it. it's how i got green in both Antigua and the Dominican Republic.

12. If your in Colombia, find some Colombian's Devils breath, blow it in your abuelas face, than start makin her watch The Union & Cheech N Chong lol :hello:

13. :yay::yay:i deal with the crave by finding shit to do any staying busy. i get on here all day , and box 5 days a week. = ) :yay:

14. yeah man, just stay busy. find shit to do. and it might sound lame, but if you right out a list of stuff to do the day before youll find it wont be as hard to find things to do

sorry if that didnt make a lot of sense, im high:smoke:

15. Just stay busy, and keep your mind off it.

16. If you keep thinking about it you're only going to crave it more. Don't give in. Keep yourself busy go for a walk, jog, play a sport. I find exercise is the key to battle any cravings I have of weed.

17. Cut your wrists :(

But really, go sniff some coke and crave something else :smoking: