Coping With Pre-Smoking Anxiety

Discussion in 'General' started by JointSmoker219, Jun 5, 2013.

1. First off, hello to everyone. This is my first post. The topic I'm bringing to light is the anxiety or excitement I get before I know I'm going to smoke. For example I am going to smoke in a couple days and it has been a while since I last smoke (went from smoking daily to not smoking for a few months) and I am so excited for a Friday morning wake and bake. The problem is it's only Wednesday. The anticipation is turning seconds into hours and I just can't wait. Anybody got some time killing advice? Or does anybody also experience the same anxiety occasionally?

2. Watch stoner movies while you're drunk and pretend you're high. Just be sure to take it easy on the alcohol (Mary Jane is better.) Yes it is dumb ass. I can smoke marijuana and drink beer if I want to. Fair enough.

3. exercise, polishing the hotdog, take dog or iguana for walk

4. Polishing the dog is annoying when you're drunk because alcohol lessens the effects and makes it take forever to climax. So smoke so weed.

5. I don't want to polish the dog. I have no substances to abuse whatsoever so I'm kinda stuck. I am now watching dazed and confused.

6. GET A BEER! You don't want to watch people getting high and drunk without at least being drunk yourself.

7. See that's the problem I'm 18 man. I started this account on GC to kill some time!

8. Well then what the hell are you waiting for? Let's get high!

9. I won't have anything to smoke until Friday so that's why I'm waiting. I wish I could get high haha that's the problem here