Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coping with muscle strains

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BasementPro, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I was snowboarding yesterday at Keystone, CO having a great time in all the powder. I hit a rock one run and flipped board over head. I tweaked my body pretty badly pulling my lower right abdomen. I can not believe the pain I was in. Thought I was going to throw up. Got sledded down to make sure I didn't have any organ damage, which luckily I didn't!! At my homies place now just relaxing, not much to do for muscle strain other than rest. I was prescribed Vikoden but i like the legal buds more. Makes me feel at peace mentally and physically. Casey Jones, OG Kush, and Pineapple express have been the strains I've been smoking. Great feelings from all!

Staying positive is key to recovery, so these buds are helping me do just that. Peace, Love and Unity!!!

2. I want to punch you.