Cop story!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cakey, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Alright, well I'm at my moms for this long weekend ( Martin Luther day shit ) and she's cool w me smoking..she tokes up with me sometimes. So for a welcoming back gift she throws me 45$ to go pick up an 8th to last me the weekend..Well I call up some people I know that still live in this area and shure enough someone has an 8th but they can't give it to me until 11:30 P.M. Est, so I wate..then at around 11:25 I get in my car and drive to meat them. Now my mom lives in a little white rich kid infested area...where everyone weres there holister and all that other trendy shit, me...I'm a long haired bum looking hippie kid w my Allman Bros band shirt on and all driving ina beat up lincoln. Well it's like 11:45 and I'm pissed...the roads are empty and my dealer friend hasn't called...well get this......

An Unmarked white ford tinted windows makes a U-turn, pulls me over on suspicion of mischief..well I get out of my car..he pats me down, whatever...I didn't have anything so I didn't care about saying no and shit. Well..apparently some little punks are going around stealing cars and Ipods...well fuck me! I have an Ipod and a car on me..he runs the car and it's my room-mates...so fucking lame...he searches the car ( again I didn't care ) and finds a pipe..that I guess I forgot about...he talked with me for like 45 min. then took the pipe..threw it down a drain and drove off after taking down my name and phone-number and all....sucked hard-core. He then followed me home...so I couldn't even get the bud I planned on getting, so today I called the kid back up he has the bud and I'm heading over there in like 45. min haha what a night!

2. damn that wouldve sucked if u wouldve already picked up and been blazing in the car...could've turned out pretty bad.. lol

but anyway u got lucky. and enjoy the bud ur about to pick up :smoking:

3. Yea, thanks....I did get realy lucky...still pisses me off how they sterotype and shit but if I were to call the cop a ni***r then wow, I'de be butt-fucked or something...o well..live and learn not to be out late ina rich little town haha

4. Could of been worse...But just because you had an iPod dosn't give the cop the right to search your car that's bullshit.

5. "Me and Silent Bob finally bought a car, we're cruising down to the boardwalk, fucking middletown cop pulls us over for suspicion of mischief."

"What the fucks that mean?"

"We were driving around with deployed airbags."

6. I would have waited till the cop passed the trunk and was at my rear door. Thrown it in R dump the clutch swing the drivers door open smash the shit out of the cop. Drop it in 1 bust a u-turn over his legs and take the fuck off.

7. Violent, much? :bolt:

At least he just threw it away. It could have been worse.

8. If you were in a stolen car, for sure, but your plates on his dash cam? Fuuuuuck that.

9. Lol doesen't sound like the best of idea's.

10. Arent cops meant to like... not condone litering... and then throwing pipes down a drain... kinda hypocritical (sp?)

11. When I was 17 my friend picked me up and all of a sudden had a new mustang. I asked him where he got it and he said he borrowed it from his uncle. About the time the lights came on behind us I remembered his only uncle was in jail. He decided to run, and ended up blowing red lights doing 90 and losing the cops for a second. I tried to wipe all the surfaces I had touched down and hopped out, ran through a few backyards till I was a few blocks away, and walked down the street like nothing happened as I heard sirens in the distance. Not the proudest moment of my life, I haven't talked to that kid in years.

I learned my lesson when we started blowing red lights at busy intersections doing 90. My underwear was streaked after that adventure.

12. holy shit draketh, that's fuckin intense! i was in the car when we ran from the cops once, too. the car wasn't stolen, but my buddy had a warrant, so as soon as he saw the lights he stomped the gas (we were in a jeep cherokee). we're tearing through neighborhoods at like 70 mph, when he saw an empty, open garage. he pulls in, throws it in park, and turns everything off. the cop rolled by a good 4 times over the 20 or so minutes that we sat in this random garage. it all worked out though. i was scared shitless.

Cakey, i know what it's like to be profiled like that. i had long hair until recently, from my sophomore year of high school till about 6 months ago. my first car was a brown 1988 buick lesabre, i lived in a fairly wealthy area of town, and i spent a lot of time in the sun. so basically there was a long-haired mexican driving a hooptie around rich areas late at night. i've been pulled over for "clipping a white line" 4 times, and "not signaling 100 yards before a turn" twice. fucking bullshit.