Cop story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rainy Daze, Apr 7, 2012.

1. I'm bored so this is a story about a close run in with the law I had a couple months ago.

Me and my two friends were Rollin a blunt in my truck in the library parking lot in my town at around 11:00pm. About 2 seconds after my friend finishes Rollin it two cops whip in the parking lot literally right in front of us because we were parked by the entrance. They just came outta nowhere whipped in did a u turn in the middle of the parking lot and were chillin there for 15 mins talking tomeachother or something. They were facing away from us but it was sketchy as fuck because we were the only car in the parking lot and when he did his u turn his lights shined right onto my truck. anyways, when they first pulled n the blunt was rolled but my friend ditched it cus we all thought we got caught. He ended up having to stuff it through the small ass windows in my ford ranger ( the ones that push out in the back). When the popo left all we could think about was that blunt so we jumped out and started searching for it and what do you know we did! All crumpled up and shit but we got that shit rolled up once again and enjoyed a nice smoke!

2. What. The fuck?

3. ^what this guy said. Fuck the what?

4. Lmao sorry I'm a I'll high

5. cool story bro. needs more dragons n shit

6. cool story bro. needs more dragons n shit

7. I knew you guys would like it

8. Uhhhhhhhh?

9. Copycat:cool:

10. so why were you posting up at the library?

11. so why were you posting up at the library?

12. reminds me of a situation that happened to me.

So me and my two friends were Rollin a blunt in my car in the library parking lot in my town at around 11:00pm. About 2 seconds after my friend finishes Rollin it two cops whip in the parking lot literally right in front of us because we were parked by the entrance. They just came outta nowhere whipped in did a u turn in the middle of the parking lot and were chillin there for 15 mins talking tomeachother or something. They were facing away from us but it was sketchy as fuck because we were the only car in the parking lot and when he did his u turn his lights shined right onto my face. anyways, when they first pulled n the blunt was rolled but my friend ditched it cus we all were high. He ended up having to stuff it through the small ass windows in my ford windstar ( the ones that push out in the back). When the popo left all we could think about was that blunt so we jumped out and started searching for it and what do you know we did! All crumpled up and shit but we got that shit rolled up once again and enjoyed a nice smoke!

13. I got a story sorta like this one.

So me and my two friends were Rollin a blunt in my car in the library parking lot in my town at around 11:00pm. About 2 seconds after my friend finishes Rollin it two cops whip in the parking lot literally right in front of us because we were parked by the entrance. They just came outta nowhere whipped in did a u turn in the middle of the parking lot and were chillin there for 15 mins talking tomeachother or something. They were facing away from us but it was sketchy as fuck because we were the only car in the parking lot and when he did his u turn his lights shined right onto my face. anyways, when they first pulled n the blunt was rolled but my friend ditched it cus we all were high. He ended up having to stuff it through the small ass windows in my ford windstar ( the ones that push out in the back). When the popo left all we could think about was that blunt so we jumped out and started searching for it and what do you know we did! All crumpled up and shit but we got that shit rolled up once again and enjoyed a nice smoke!