cop pulled me over(lost my weed after hiding it)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xACExkittieking, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. last night i was doing 80 in a 35 and since it was Halloween there were hella cops out. i know it sounds stupid but i thought it was a highway and my friend said that the speed limit wasnt enforced or some bullshit. anyway my friend hid his weed in between the cushion of the back seat with the backrest part. we didnt get a ticket for some odd reason and the cop even ignored the bud smell! we got really lucky. it was my moms car so she had to come and pick it up. i thought i was going to jail that night but it was my first offence and most of my friends were underage.

what i need to know is where the fuck the dime bag is. i searched under the cushion for 30 mins and cant find shit. does anyone know about where it could have fallen or how to remove the cushoin completely to search better?

2. your friend stole it.
    ha

3. [​IMG] \t \t\t \t\t\tReal Life Stories \t\t\t(35 Viewing) \t\t
    \t\tThis forum is where you share all of your real life stories. If you're kicked back, enjoying the herb and want to talk about it, post here.

4. the bag slipped between the cusions to underneath the seat. go get the cars repair manual (not the one that came with the car) and it should have detailed instructions on how to take off the back seat cushion. (which is usually really easy, i know it was in my car... I found so much stuff!)

just be careful obviously you don't wanna damage the car, but if you follow the instructions you should be fine. Since you might be dealing with the seat belt anchors make sure you read the manually carefully and if it says to torque down a bolt, do it to the correct in/lbs or ft/lbs, you don't want to compromise saftey!

5. thats exactly what happened lol

6. nah its his. i just wanna find it. i told him my mom was cleaning my car and i gotta get it

7. Do you really have nothing better to do than saying every single thread is in the wrong forum?

8. nope, and i dont care what anyone says, neg rep me all you want haters.

9. +rep for not caring what others think.

10. haaaaa sems1 is funny

11. I actually didn't neg rep you at all, nor would i have wanted to. I'm just saying i dont really think it matters what forum its in because its appropriate for multiple ones.

thats all;)

12. but this is a real life story, and their is a forum called real life story's for real life story's.

pretty ironic don't you think?? ;)

13. It also has a question in it, so i'd be ok for apprentice tokers. This probably happens to a lot of people who could relate, so it could be in seasoned. He was using marijuana for recreation, so it could be in rec.

Show me a vagina and i'll show you a liar.

14. yes, a question that we cant answer, and the answer was obvious anyway.
    [​IMG]

15. I never understand why people make such a big deal about posting in diff forums. A lot of times people feel more familiar with a specific group of people/section.

Personally i'm on the general indoor growing a lot and people (including myself) post shit on their just because you that that community better

16. yes, but once the mods get fed up and leave, and this place goes to shit, you will never
    see it again, it will just get shut down.

17. i'm sorry, but you're kind of a faggot.

18. Hahahahah

19. #19 This Dude, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2008
    they whine about stuff that doesnt effect them becuz they are cock suckers. and have a dick up their ass 90% of the time. i mean there are rules on this forum of course. as there are rules in real life. calling somebody out for breaking rules on here is like being a fuckin snitch irl. and i hate fucking snitches. there are mods who can take care of it. no need to be a fucking snitching little faggot.

we are on a MJ forum. i think u all can appreciate hate against snitchers.

Yeah...shit like this doesn't float here. *RMJL

20. :rolleyes:

Boohoo. Read the rules again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.