Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cop Pulled Me Over. Found Super Small Amounts Of Bho.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SMuRF 30, Aug 18, 2014.

1. So I got pulled over, basically got a dwi and they searched my car. Only thing they found was this metal thing with super old bho stuck to it.

Now there is barely any on it, not even .1g

Can they pin that against me and be charged as possession??

I know they can't charge you for having like .1g of weed...

2. #2 Sweet Leaf Junkie, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    Opps

3. Check the laws in your state. They can probably charge you for any amount of weed. Doesn't matter how much. It's likely since they didn't arrest you nothing will happen.

4. The cop should have said if you we're/weren't getting charged for bho specifically.

5. I live in Louisiana. 

They did arrest me, for dwi.

They said they're sending off the metal thing for lab testing. 

He said I can get charged for it but I didn't believe it

6. If they're sending it off then you'll likely get charged, the substance is more Important than the amount. Get a lawyer.

7. Oh yeah if they sent it off then you're more than likely getting charged man. Having BHO is way worse than having weed btw. You can get in a lot more trouble usually.

8. Shitty, yeah you gotta be careful carrying bho and oil untencils

How funny would it be if they told you your bho was tested for like 70% butane

9. What a joke, Louisiana embraces lil Wayne but arrests some guy for carrying a point of some bho

10. Is this metal thing ur nail? Lol an who says u can't get charged for a gram of ganj?course u can if the cops a dick

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Could charge you with possession of paraphernalia 

12. Were u drubk at the time or high when you were pulled over?

13. Lesson: leave ur shit at home

youre wrong. any amount is a crime.

15. You won't be lookin at much brother let them run it at a lab show up in court and see what happens over some bho residue.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #16 Captain_Jack, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    BHO is considered a manufactured drug in the US and is a felony. If it's being sent to a lab, you'll probably end up getting charged in the end. You'd better call Saul

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Breaking bad. :p

18. Drunk

19. Lol this is dumb as fuck. You're dumb for getting caught with whatever and the cops are even more dumb for wasting tax payer money on .1 of bho.

20. #20 Shiva Blaster, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    Karma's a bitch.....drinking and driving is the ultimate douche move as you put other's lives in danger.    Serves you right IMO, if I was that cop I'd be charging you with everything I possibly could too.    I hate seeing people getting charged for weed, but I hate drunk drivers 10x more.    Maybe this will be the wake-up call that makes you realize how big of an idiot you were getting behind the wheel after drinking.