Cop Out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KELLY LAMONTAGN, May 21, 2002.

1. I WAS 17 AND I WAS WITH ABOUT 8 FRIENDS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS WITH A BIG BAG OF HERB AND NOTHING TO SMOKE OUT OF. SO ALL OF US SCATTERED THROUGH THE WOODS TO FIND THINGS TO SMOKE OUT OF. LATER ON WE HAD A PICNIC TABLE FILLED WITH CANS, BOTTLES, AND EXTENSION PIECES. HERB ALL OVER THE PLACE. I WAS EMPTYING A CIGGERRETTE AND MY FRIEND WAS HITTING THE CAN BOWL, WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY BOYFRIEND LOOKS UP AND SAYS "DO YOU SEE SOMETHING BEHIND THAT TREE?"
    (IT WAS DARK OUT) WE ALL LOOKED AND SAID NO HE'S SEEING THINGS. THEN BOOM A FLASHLIGHT RIGHT ON THE CAN BOWL. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"
    A COP.
    OH GREAT. SHE FINISHES HER HIT AND HERB IS EVERYWHERE. THE BAG WAS THROWN. THE COP TOOK THE WEED IN THE BOWL AND PUT IT IN A CIGGERETTE PACK AND FOUND THE BAG AND ROLLED IT UP AND PUT IT IN HIS POCKET. I DIDN'T THINK ANYTHING OF IT. HE BRINGS US TO HIS CAR AND SEARCHES US. TELLING US HOW MUCH TROUBLE WERE IN. SO HE LOOKS AT US AND TELLS US TO GET OUT OF THERE. SO I KNEELED IN FRONT OF HIM AND SAID " I COULD KISS YOUR FEET" AND RAN OFF.
    HE TOOK OUR WEED AND SMOKED IT.

2. There's a cop in my town who's kinda like that but he's really really cool. One time a bunch of friends and I were packed in to my car and we had lots and lots of green on us and we were passing around 2 blunts and dont you know we get pulled over. Officer J.C. comes out to my window and he says, hey D___ , I reply with hey and then he asks me how much pot we've been smoking and I told him that we had just smoked a joint so he told me to give him the bag so we gave him one bag and he asked if that was it, there were 4 more in the car but I said no that was all so officer J.C. told me to be careful and stay on the road and then he got in his police car and drove off

3. lol! thats kinda great haha. Surprisingly a lot of cops that I have talked to (I'm unncecisarily brave when i want info lol) don't really support arrests and charges for just pot.

4. TRUE TRUE

i even smoked pot with 2 chick police officers (who were off duty) picked em up at a night club...

was a good night man!