Cop k9 dogs, help

Discussion in 'General' started by preluda97, Oct 1, 2005.

1. what can cop dogs smell through, whats the best way to hide from them... can they smell through air tight containerS?? help me out fill me out w/ some info..

2. Yeah, they can smell through airtight containers. Coffee grounds, I've heard, throw off the dogs.

3. well u could like kick the dog in the face if it smells ur locker

4. i always hated the idea that you could get sniffed at a locker. my locker was completely across campus from all of my classes, so i never used it, but it would piss me off royally when they would deliberately walk the dogs the long way around campus to get to sniff the kid they hd reasonable suspicion on. come on, if we aren't getting ourselves caught through our own stupidity, leave us the fuck alone! ::grumble::

and for the reference - when you grow up, and if you don't act like an idiot, high school is the last time that the system gets to trample on your rights quite like they do. If you give a presentable image to the world (DON'T LEAVE PIECES IN PLAIN SIGHT!), they don't have the right to invade your car/home/stuff. at least for now

5. if a dock was smellin my shit id kick it right in the face.

6. put it in a condom man, i had 3 pills in my shoe in a condom then tied a knot. mu friend had 20 pills ina condom and tied a knot aswell. we went to a rave 3-4 dogs sniffed us and they didnt smell nothin :D. hope this helps you out

peace da_buds

7. i think it matters what ur doing and where u r going. I think the dogs at airports and places like that have like crazy senses. But liek dogs that go into schools to smell lockers aren't to good. My friend had 5 grams in his locker and our school did an emergency shut down where they keep us in the classroom. i was fucking bugging becuz half was mine and i felt bad if he got caught with it. The dog didn't smell shit.

But i also heard that when they test dogs the put like a small piece of bud in the middle of a coffee bea nsack and the dogs can still smell the weed from the sack. thats pretty fucking skilled.

8. do pills even have a smell, i had a friend that house was searched and he had his weed in the electrical plugin things and sprinked pepper on the ground around it and the dogs just smelt the pepper and kept goin

9. you dont need anything in school with you.

Dont be dumb enough to bring something illegal to a place where you have no rights.

10. And if it's a K9 you'll probably get your foot torn off and you'll deffinately be charged with assulting a police officer.
    It's best not to take your shit to school or try to hide from a K9.

11. Those dogs are fucking mean, when a huge german shepherd is standing next to you smelling your fucking ballsack, you're not gonna do shit, because it will mangle you before you can even react.

12. if pills dont have a smell then how do ppl get caught by dogs when they have pills on them. i was on the other side of the road sitten there watin for more ppl to come then out of know a sniffer dog chargin down this guy liek 50 metres away. scary.

peace da_buds

13. o i wasnt aware that they had a smell potent enough to get sniffed out, i almost got attacked my a police dog when i got my DUI a police dog was like 15 feet away going crazy if they would have let it go it would have killed me, i had a peice in my pocket

14. Trust me---you simply don't wanna fuck with a k9 dog.
    My grandparents used to have a german shepard that was just WAY to agressive to be a "pet" so they gave him away to the police in L.A. (if anywhere...lol!).
    But holy shit...that dog would topple you over--its true when you see those tweakers get jumped and knocked down by the dogs, these dogs will take shit out...

but as for the smell thing, I dunno--condom? Spices?
    e.t.c.

pz