Cop in the house, should I toke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fandango159, Nov 24, 2010.

1. dude just walk outside and toke up! thats what i do!

2. in a word; yes. just cuz he's a cop doesn't mean you'll get caught ;)

3. Update: Around 11:30 I proceeded to fire up the shower, towel the door and chief two bowls of danky dank. No one found out and I feel as if I am somehow cooler for smoking in the vacinity of a cop. That is all :bongin:.

4. This.

And ESPECIALLY this.

/thread

5. So did you wear his uniform or his hat??

6. You live in mass, the cops dont even care there. A lot of depts arent even giving out civil tickets

Hopefully you at least rocked his hat when u blazed

7. I wore his hat and proceeded to pose with his gat in front of the mirror for 30 mins after smoking. true story.

8. Pics or it didn't happen :cool:

9. Hes NOT going to arrest you

1.Although cops must enforce the war on drugs many of them do not believe in it, and many are against it.
    2.Hes fucking your sister and that would kinda stop happening if he arrested you

10. Look at me everyone, i'm a cop. I'm going to shine my flashlight on you because i'm a big man. If you get really out of hand i'm going to point my flashlight and a gun at you.

11. #51 thekiller, Nov 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2010
    Eew I wouldnt advertise my Sis is dating a cop but I guess some cops are cool just not many. It's only a hundred dollar fine right? Bid u didn't have anything illegal(worse than one ounce,guns,pills ect) then who cares right expect Ur parents finding out. Is the guy cool?