Cop in my driveway

Discussion in 'General' started by Dassanth, Nov 14, 2014.

1. So the sketchiest shit just happened.. I went on break from work and went home (I live within 5 minutes from work). So I'm sitting there in my car toking and eating some delicious food, a big ass silver truck comes up behind me. A fuckin state cop comes out, no lights on on the vehicle or anything. So basically I start freaking he comes to my window (my weed stuff is well gone in my backpack my now) he says "I'll pretend I dont smell that" and he asks me about some people who lived here ten years ago and goes onto them having false aliases and shit.. I just thought that was really weird and wanted to share lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. this happened to me just now too wtf

3. Lucky man

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 budbudgoose, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014

sounds familiar. did he look like this??

[​IMG]

5. Wow, luck is on your side today! JW but do you live in a legal state?

-BeazyB

6. Cool story bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. That cop is cool..he could have jammed you up with DUI if he saw you pull out of the driveway

9. #9 llllllllll, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    sounds like the cop was a nice guy detective who was working a real case n didnt have time to waste on some lowly weed charges

not sure why this would sketch you out

10. It was a detective it sounds to me with how you described it. They aren't really there to catch you on something stupid, they are trying to solve something more important.

11. haha... he stayed to converse only to sniff that sweet mary jane

12. I would have shit myself and asked him if he smelt that.

13. what kind of faulty info does he get to lead him to a house that his perp hasn't lived in for ten years lol. That must be the worst P.D ever

Hmmmm..let's see.

He had just finished smoking weed in his car and a cop randomly pulls up in his driveway. That would sketch out 99% of people who smoke weed, even more so in a non-medical state.

15. But the cop clearly didn't care

If he would have just sat behind OP for a few minutes and then pulled off without doing anything, that would have been sketchy.

16. Lolol really? Are people giving real responses? Lolol best thread ever.

17. Should have offered him a hit and in return you'll give up an alias hit for hit.

18. I would still be sketched out for a few days prolly....

19. Ok my friend this may be difficult to believe but what you're seeing isn't real. You're actually sitting at your desk with the Oculus on in a coma.