Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cop gave my pipe back when i got a ticket

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StrictlyDRO, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Thank god i live in california an smoke weed lol

2. an imdont hav a medical lol

3. Thats awesome lol, try to get a medical card if you are in cali though its not hard at all just walk in the doctors office who has a rep for it and say you cant sleep and feel sick all the time, or if you are a girl then you have bad PMS you will get your card instantly. Just do it, you definitely wont regret it

4. Wow I wish I lived in Cali... :(

5. Aha, one time I got caught smoking a joint by a cop. He asked me if I had anymore, and I told him the truth saying I had one in my pocket. He looked at it and gave it back to me lol, so chilll.

6. Let me guess you're white

7. Ah Cali! I love it here, can't wait till it's legal.

8. [quote name='"Fxck"']Let me guess you're white[/quote]

HELL NO. im blackk.

9. Actually most doctors require medical records.

10. Yeah you definitely got lucky though.. not all cops are as chill. You can still get in trouble whether you have your medical card or not if you are in a car. That's awesome, though.

11. Not here. You just write your latest Dr.'s visit down and you're all set. Don't even have to remember the name of the Dr. or anything.

12. Correction, if the car is moving. If it is not moving and you are not sitting in the driver's seat (intent to drive) you're cool.

13. #14 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
    Cool, and yea most don't care about weed. I have a couple friends who went to UMD and are now in law enforcement. One told me that if he saw me with weed he would let me go and not even bother me.

Unless you have felony weight, or are armed. It is nothing, it is such a pointless thing to call a crime, even kilos isn't a crime. But the violence that comes with that lust for money is, and its there. I mean I watched one guy intimidate an old overweight woman once who was looking over. Like wtf, its a woman and you are being fuckin hot.

14. lucky :( I wish it were legal here.

15. dude shut the fuck up realy im sorry for swaering but realy? you live in new jersey and its not that easy to get your script. How do i know? i have my rec and i showed my doc my ailments and told him how maijuana helped me. SHIT LIKE THIS NEEDS TO STAY OFF THE CITY!:(
    \rant

16. are you sure he was even a doc? i saw your other thread:rolleyes: