Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cop encounter

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SortaStoner, Jul 6, 2013.

1. So me and my friend honestly just bought a quarter, then we go down to this park and as I'm pulling out the weed from his center console my friend slaps my hand and then says watch it. I look behind us and a cop car was fucking entrapping us! I was like fucccckkkkkk and my friends window doesn't work so he has to open the door which just allows the cop a full smell and view of the car and had a nice smell as well. We flipped when he took license back to his car and the car reaked but he didn't say anything let us go pretty crazy

2. Maybe his nose was stuffy. Nice!

3. you got very lucky man, nice break! just be careful, and remember in general it is an extremely bad idea to have weed in a car at all. Congrats on the getaway though, it definitely doesnt happen often. I got lucky as hell myself a month ago, my friends and I were parked in the lot of a local park and we were the only car there. We left the car to smoke a blunt, finished and decided we wanted to smoke more. As i was rolling the second blunt in the back seat of course my friend says "cop" and i look up and im like fuck there is a cop car driving towards us. I jammed everything including the half rolled blunt into my pocket, and the cop gets out, comes up to the driver window and asks us what we were doing there. We said nothing just chilling and he said okay well i obviously smell the marijuana in the car, who has it, how much is in the car? We denied it for a while to see if we got the vibe that he was going to be cool about it and sure enough he was! He just said we are stupid, told my friend he looks high as fuck, and told us chill in the park until we are sober. All that he did was take the blunt from out the window and step on it lmfao there was a .4 in it so nobody cared anyway but thank God! 

4. fuck the police

5. lesson learned here: find another place to toke up besides a public park

6. He probably thought you guys were lovers.  Two dudes either bout to go down on each other or smoke some pot.  He probably went with the former.

Jokes....but really.

7. Says the guy who can't even be bothered to put a shirt on.

Jokes....but really.

8. Lol he probably saw my driving notes and was like "he's a good guy" about 2 weeks ago I got pulled over with 5 drunk people in the car and I was the only one sober. That cop just let me go since it was just a speeding ticket about 7 miles over the speed limit, I just wanted to get home

9. #9 okiuisdgf, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    my alarm system went off one morning and I didn't know... toked up my bong and went downstairs... opened the door like any morning, and theres 2 fat white cops staring at me saying "sir, is everything okay?" and I was like "wut" and they said "can we see some ID please. DO you live here?" and I was like "OH SHIT" in my head and pulled out my ID... they was like "your alarms going off" and I was like "oh I didnt know yadayada... It's all good" so they come in to look around and my house REAKS of sour D lmao.. they didn't say anything seeing nothing happened and left. not the first time cops have been in my house with weed everywhere and they havent said anything................

10. What did he pull you over for in the first place? Some local police around here just make you smash the joint into the dirt with your shoe (if that's all you have). IDK I have not been rousted for weed since the 80's

11. I mean we were sitting at a park, I wasn't pulled over

12. Oh the park was closed after dusk? Neighborhood watch program in effect?

13. Yes actually a convict escaped prison that day. I can't be mad at a cop for doing his job you know

14. Maybe, that's why you were lucky. Were they searching for the escaped convict? 

15. I don't know if he was but he had to respond to anything suspicious and a couple of people sitting at a empty park surrounded by woods? It's a reasonable cause to see what was up considering what was going down

16. jus readin that shit made me have a heart attack....LMAO....i guess sum Cops be aiight......

17. I work for this physique. It brings in the pooty too.

Really.

P.S. I'm cool with the OP. It was just a joke

18. My point is you must be a very insecure person if you have to flaunt your physique over a internet forum xD

19. everybody gets one.. haha 

20. lol you could say that.

Does an artist draw a painting and store it away?