Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cop came to my house 20 minutes after i toked 4 bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, May 9, 2011.

1. dude dang 4 is like 2 more than 2 l0l

2. Eh why sweat?

Answer the door say you got the wrong barn and slam it.

3. lmfao thats a funny way to say macaulay culkin

4. Show some respect man. I hate the age police as much as anyone, if not more, but the dude you just shredded, is definitely one of the most respected (and all of it is deserved) posters on this forum. He's been around for awhile and so have you. So why don't you show some respect and leave the petty bickering and name calling to the newbies.

5. That paranoia about him knowing was clearly pointless, it's what led to him seeming like he was suspicious of you. Why didn't you just pretend you hadn't been smoking and have a normal conversation? If you're new to weed I understand, but most people I know that have been smoking for even a short amount of time can have a conversation when they're high.

Fucking paranoid stoners eh. :rolleyes:

6. Just remember you don't have to ever answer the door man.

7. lol @ first reply

8. Haha I don't know why you guys are talking about how badly he handled that when he was stoned AND still managed to got away with it! OP has Bob Marley's blessing!

9. Couldn't stop laughing :D

10. Any you seem even younger than the OP.

What papers did he bring over? Because I don't believe the story.

11. Doesn't sound like a very fun situation >.>

12. Who cares how old he is? Even if he was 15 so what? I would love to be 15 again and yes i would probably of starting earlier on smoking. Sometimes we get nervous because we are really high and the government makes it a priority to take us to jail for something that has been in existence and used for centuries. He didnt get in trouble so the situation is fine. These are a younger generation of stoners...we gotta show them that smoking weed calms and relaxes and not makes us dicks. just sayin and damn im high and fuckin ducks are walking around outside there is no water here lol

13. He brought divorce papers for my step dad

14. it's a lesson learned for you next time. :smoke:

15. So wait, am I to understand that mila kunis is married to macaully culkin? Wtf? Also that's how you spell macaully? Is that even a name?

16. ya fucked up man................ just say that you gotta headache and chill. but it can be hard to interact with authority figures whilst baked lol

17. Man, i smoke weed all day and blast music, and i always get noise complaints...
    And i have to deal with cops knocking at my door, i think it's fun.

Cops don't care if you're smoking in your own home.
    They'll only ever do something if the assume you have large quantitys of cannabis around.

18. yea, srsly. the time i got stopped by the cops and had my weed confiscated, the smartass was like "next time, just smoke it at your house, not on my streets." :mad:

19. I would definitely not be mad about that. I would happy. So much worse could happen.

20. sry officmer i jut woke up and it tooke me a few seconds to understand you, watch need boiii? want a fat bag?