Cop Calls Me Slim Shady!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aimer, Jul 27, 2005.

1. this was probably the craziest day of my life..

at around 1:00 i went to pickout $1,000 worth of audio for my car.. and so i picked it all out and setup and appointment to have it installed today elsewhere, and i smoke up a few bong rips to kill time, then watch constantine...

so i get my car @ 9:30 pm, and i was supposed to go to this club, so i go to the club really sober and i see these girls in line that i know and they called me and were like yo lets dip.. so we left and i took one of them home and then i popped a vikodin she gave me and went to get her other friend who was stuck back at the club we get her and pickup some bud and we toke up about 4 bowls around 1:30 am... so im driving home with my brand new system with 2 very fine ladies and we're going about 90 on this straight road near their houses and i dunno i randomly felt something weird like i had to slow down so i slowed to around 60 and i see a car pass me on the opposite side! the girl is like i think thats a cop and hes turning around, FUCK! I SEE BLUE LIGHTS IN MY MIRROR!!!!

ive never been pulled over so i'm freaking i didnt really know what to do.. i pulled over and asked the girls to eat a decent nuggy of bud but they freaked out and wouldnt do i just put it under my carseat.. idk and the cop comes to my window and asks me whats going on and i tell him im taking the girls home and hes like i can already tell your wasted, and i told him i wasnt. then he talked to the girls and i dunno what they did but they must have been really nice cuz the cop was nice but i had no idea what was going on i was just staring at the blue lights tripping out waiting for something to happen, then i gave him my parents # and he calls my parents and they came by, and i was finally alloud out of my car and he asks me if i was drinking and i told him no, and i started getting aggrivated then he threatnes me with all this crap how i could go to jail and shit and he makes me put my hands on hte cop car, and he tells me to go into the car, so i walk over to hte cop car and i was going to go in and hes like no go in your parents car..

then my dad had to drive the girls home which was like 5 mins away and he found out right that second that i bought the system and he took them home and my mom took me home and i explained how i wasnt drunk and just had smoked bud but i couldnt tell the cop that... she kinda understood

the cop ended up not giving me any tickets at all, but my parents are pissed at me..
    oh and the cop called me slim shady, i thought that was really funny at the time but i couldnt laugh cause i was too scared. the girls played it off really cool.. im so glad they were dressed up from the club and looked amazing i bet the cop thought i was a pimp or something..

yep craziest day of my life todate... except for when i got into a fight when i tried coke

2. lol..how old r u that they had to call your parents?...lets hear the coke story

3. He is over 18;) his third ball has droped:D

4. my balls are all dropped, the coke story = basically i tried a bump and as i was doin it my friend was like oh you can die your 1st time and i flipped out and punched him in the face and he beat the shit outa me and i didnt know what was going on it happened in like 3 seconds and it was crazy and i got a black eye

5. lol thats crazy

6. lmao at the coke story..thats funny shit

7. was horrible at the time.. i actually posed it when it happened

8. so why were your parents mad?

and constantine was fucking horrible

9. they dont like me driving high

10. I toke up just about everyday while driving ;) :smoke:

11. what kinda stystem?, what companies and what did you buy

12. alpine headunit, alpine amp, 2 12" JL Audio W1's

13. I was suppose to get the 1k alpine system plus a another amp and my mother's acura if I graduated but I fucked up and got arrested so didn't get shit but I think I'm getting an rsx by christmas.