Coolest time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by housecat, Jul 13, 2008.

1. My dad (he's an old stoner) works in construction. He met this really cool guy called Jay. He's been through just about everything, his life is amazing. He was raised in a town in Ontario and it was a bad fuckin place, drugs and basically the whole place was horrible. Growing up he got into shitloads of fights and all kinds of stuff. I found that as I smoked weed, I could figure people out more. I can look deeply into peoples personalities, I think weed might change you a bit for the better sometimes. So my dad introduces me to him as they pick me up in his car so I can meet this weed person who does deliveries (I wanted a good source.) We go to his house, and it basically works like this. Three guys are living in the top floor, all 3 stoners and drunks. (My dad included.) One of them smokes about 3 packs of cigarettes a day. So anyways, they live above a family who rents the place out (it's a guy and his wife) who have a grow op in the basement.

One night they all woke up and thought that he was hitting her, he was. Ladies shouting "I'll fucking sue you!!!" and all this bullshit. They've got some fun stories, but let me tell you, his place is amazing. He's my dads brother basically, they've worked together for 3 years, and seen each other every weekday and most weekends for almost every day.

Sorry about the constant speaking of details, I am kind of baked right now. So we go to his house, and he's got 5 bongs. He likes one of em the most, so he offers to give me some. He's fucking loaded with pot, he gets lots. I have 4 grams on me (he hooked me up with it.) and he doesn't make me pay him anything. He won't even let me smoke my own weed, hes the nicest guy I've ever met, but he's kind of a headcase. Around him exists this kind of drama, it's like he's House (anyone ever seen that show?) He's very smart, he knows everything that's going on at any time, kind of like House. He's heavy into the pot, smokes every day.

Now to the story. I'm sitting there in his house with this bong, my dads there drunk out of his mind. I start taking rips, and this glass bong hits like a demon. I got baked after just a few hits, but I kept going. My dads friend Andrew is in the room (he lives in the room over.) He keeps passing me this joint while I'm not taking rips from this awesome bong. I smoked about 2 grams in total, awesome night. I can't remember much of it, but I met some really awesome people.

And also, does anyone have any youtube accounts of ur bong rips or anything? I'm getting a nice bong and I'm gonna make a youtube account of me takin some hits, I was wondering if anyone else had any. Anyways peace out GC, good tokin!

Also, really good song if your baked, trippy ass video 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=erc40wCxRZo

It's Modest Mouse - Dashboard