Coolest thing you've ever done

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ubercow, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Just post the story behind that moment in your life when you felt like you could take down Russel Crowe in close combat.

Here's mine:
    I'm 6'5" and 230 pounds, so I'm a pretty big guy. I'm also under 21, but I wanted some Jack Daniel's. I walked into the liquor store a few days before Halloween wearing a mascot-quality gorilla costume (6.5 foot gorilla). When I walked in the guy behind the counter looked like at me like he was simultaneously shitting his pants and pretending not to notice. He was so nervous he didn't even card me! Needless to say it was a great night.

2. Lol my friend had a gorilla chase him around a costume store...He was dressed as a giant banana. Did your gorilla suit have pockets?

3. everything i do is cool.

duh.

not really. umm. one time this dude was messin with this girl and i straight up walked up to him and was like "dude, yr being an ass man. leave the girl alone". Then he was like "ohh, fuck you man n abunch of shit"

so i slammed his face in with afew punches and just walked away. it was a good feeling. haha

the girl came and thanked me and were still friends to this day.

4. thats sick dude

way to show respect to girls!

5. Ran up a tree and did a 360 back flip off it.

6. Smoked crack.

7. i cant think off the top of my head what the coolest thing ive ever done was but the most enjoyable thing i do is get stoned in school and be happy out for the day :D

8. when i out smarted my astronomy teacher and he wouldnt stop argueing untill we got another professer to say i was right i was so happy in ur face douch bag teaacher. hahah then proceeded to buy an eigth of some northern lights afterwards.

9. dropped my drawers in the middle of quad on campus with over a hundred people around, and triumphantly pounded my fists in the air. needless to say it felt alright. :cool:

10. stood in a lake that got hit by lightning

11. last night at this Halloween costume party I was with like 5 of my ride or die homeboys we were all having a good time around the pool until this one guy came up to me with 2 of his friends ready to fight me because they think I stole there plant. My 5 homeboys that were chillin around the pool doin there thing saw what was going on and they all stood up and got around those 3 people and i said what you gonna do bout it? These dudes just got quiet and walked off haha.

-I didn't steal the plant.

12. ether.

actually, in retrospect it was not cool. wouldn't recommend it.

13. Met a giant fish and fucked his brains out, then proceeded to snort some coke and Chop my balls off.

14. Like a boss? Cause you sure sound like one.

15. took a case of beer to watch a movie at the theater... and smokin where they play it from!

jumping off about a 5' drop goin about 25-30 in a bronco while offroading with 4 others in there too "do it" "alright let me hit that blunt before i do!"

driving all the way to tallahassee (bout 140 miles) in record time doing 110 the whole way there and not seeing one cop!

gettin wasted before goin to the club and was way tooo drunk so i left the club for who knows why and walked around til i found somewhere to lay down! fell asleep and when i woke up all the cars that were parked ALL over were ALL gone! so had to walk around lookin for a phone to call a cab to get back to my car 25 miles away because the girls i went with left too!! didn't really think it was cool at the time.. but everything worked out and i made it back to my car.. early in the morning and it was a weekday and i was still in highschool.. so about an hour later i make it to my school and pass out in the parking lot until i wake up and go back home to smoke up!

im sure theres more i just gotta realy think about it.. my memory isn't the greatest!

16. Me,and two of my friends who ill call C and T were at my house. This was before i discovered weed to be so much better than alcohol so me,C, and T were getting drunk. the softball field is almost right across from my house and C gets the idea hes gonna dart out and run out on the field. Me and T don't want this because were all shitfaced hammered. My yard is a good 65-75 yards. he gets about 45 yards from my deck which is about 10 ft off the ground. I randomly picked up a broom and javelin style threw it and miraculously it hits him directly in the back of the head. Me and T began laughing hysterically. We run down to my yard to check on him and see if he's okay and since he was drunk, of course he was fine, just a little pissed.

Being drunk i already felt 10 feet tall and having just picked up a broom and nailed somebody from a ridiculous distance, i felt like the biggest badass ever.

17. one day i punched a bear in the cunt, true story

18. And you never even called me back, asshole.

19. one time i ate a goldfish, whole

20. I called a hooker over to a hotel party I was throwing, feed her a bunch of LSD and cocaine, and then proceded to fucked the shit outta her for the next 4 - 5 hrs.

Shit was bomb