Coolest thing your pet does?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by iMarihuana, Dec 5, 2013.

1. And the scientific experts have always claimed animals can’t see in color.
    I call bs on them!

2. My cat wakes me up by tapping on my face then she'll bug me to pet her, i think she does it when shes anxious. I thought it was cool. She's a beautiful little kitty with big emotions.

3. My dogs are really good at hunting small animals..

4. She tells me when it is time for us to go up to bed. She also lays on me when I lay in bed, usually when I'm falling asleep.

She'll lay half on me, half on my body pillow. She's a rather skittish cat, but on my bed she feels safe and people (besides me) can come touch her. I love that she trusts me completely.

5. My calico rid our house of mice. Plus she seems to have a connection with my son, who’s autistic.

My German Shepherd has learned how to roughhouse with me - and only me. Plus he’s remarkably patient with my kids - he growls when he’s irritated but almost never bites. So my dog is better at using his words than my kids are.

My Havanese puppy and Siamese kitten are small but fearless.

The most remarkable thing was by my calico, who had spent almost a year taking shit from my GSD. Then we got our kitten, and the big dog tried to start playing with him - the older cat went full-on Incredible Hulk on him and chased him down the stairs.

6. My female Springer eats my female plants, so that I can throw the rest away as males.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Our Cat Mr. Gustafursen loves to play fetch like a dog.

• Like Like x 1
  8. My dog can walk on two paws by himself without training, but not for long, it looks very funny.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I have a big old old old old cat and he will sit in tiny tiny boxes or plastic bags

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I have a cat and a dog. When we chose a Samoyed puppy, the cat was about 8 months old. The babies became fast friends and spent a lot of time together.

11. Our cat Speranza loves nutritional yeast, lol. My husband gives it to her every night at dinner. Our other cat Melusar is a milk drinker... she's the only one out of all our cats who will drink milk. It's so sweet when she meows for it, she sounds like a kitten! Lol. She's 13 years old this year.
    All of them love cat treats except Crystonian lol. He just turns up his nose and goes and munches on the dry food. :D

12. Jack jumps and barks at the sky when there is lightning and thunder :roflmao:

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. My orange cat Julius goes into a kind of trance and becomes one of his ancestors bringing game home that he hunted. Apparently big cats roar loudly when bringing kills home not only to let their families know dinner is coming but to warn other big cats not to touch their food. So Julius will drag an old slipper around the house and meow really loudly for about 15 minutes or something lol. So cute!!!

14. Oh do you have a border collie or a blue heeler?

15. Can Dogs See Color?
    • Can dogs see color? The popular notion that dogs only see in black and white is false
    • Dogs can make out yellow and blue, and combinations of those colors
    • This means the best toys for your dog may be those in blue and yellow hues

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. #76 robertfripp, Apr 2, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2023
    Ive got 5 adult pitbulls in the house, and everyone of them will eat you allive if you are a threat. They are trained to attack, and are also used to hunt wild boar. The biggest one is 89lbs, and the smallest one is 60lbs. All of them are exercised daily on a treadmill for an hour, and 3x a week I have them do explosive training, like jumping, an hanging from a rope, with a spring. They are in extremely good shape. One time someone broke in. The burglar had to lock himself in the bathroom, and then climbed up into the attic, because the dogs chewed completely through the door, and were going to kill him. He was trapped in the attic when I came home, and I called the cops on the guy, and they took him away.
    You dont want to fuck with 5 large pitbulls that hunt wild boar, and that are also attack trained against humans. Not guard trained, but attack trained. An attack dog is trained to kill, and not stop. A guard dog is trained to corner, and hold, and to stop when the person quits moving, or resisting. Mine will kill you. Theyre totally fine around my friends, and all that know them. But try and come into my home unannounced, or get in my car, or start a scene by being aggressive, and youre dead meat.

Ive raised Pitbulls for over 40 years, and have always trained them like this, and in 40 years never hurt anyone that didnt deserve it. They also get along with my 2 cats, and Maltese Bubby. They cone from extremely good lines, and were very expensive dogs, and all their forebearers were also trained for hunting, or combat. Or both.

Blood Lines are Carver, Colby, Wallace, and Jeep.

17. My dog has this funny thing where she thinks she's a cop. I mean, she does a pretty fucking good police tackle or fuck around and find out tackle. Wants to run, jump and bite when she's outside and in play mode. I go to work, she will sleep all fricken day around her mom and not even ask to go out. But im home, it's like were bout to do some seal team 6 shit and she's already 8 monsters, 2 redbulls, and 3 downed enemies into a war.

18. My granddaughter cuddling with me

Attached Files:

19. Complete trust

Completely untrustworthy

20. mine can't do anything but stare at me when I'm smoking
    upload_2023-5-26_21-9-39.png