Coolest thing your pet does?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by iMarihuana, Dec 5, 2013.

1. The rock star!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. 68459969-5F2C-494E-B975-FE14717A69C5.jpeg Gets pissed when u sit on her couch 12FD49C0-DE33-4C34-A102-4A034EBA97DA.jpeg
    Knows how to chill D78A4CE5-6C2F-4A4F-8534-4DBC4568B666.jpeg
    And let’s ya know when she’s happy

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I bought CBD dog treats and opened it to give to my dog. I forgot to zip it and my dog stole it the other day...:smoking-rapper:

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Gave a bunch a trimmings to a guy , his wife made a bunch of stuff ,one was doggie treats .
    I screwed up , thinking there was no thc in the trimmings , I ended up giving my dog 4 doggie treats that was also made of coconut oil .
    It was all bad , Dog got sick and really stoned .Shit all over the kitchen and bathroom floor.
    At one point he couldn't stand up … he wants nothing to do with weed …. I feel bad that I wasn't more focused on what was going on .
    I had been buying him CBD doggie treats , But I don't want to give my dog treats that screw him up ...

5. Coolest thing... my dog comes running to you when you say "cheese" (he loves cheese) :cool:

6. I once had a cat who knew how to open doors. One time my family had to have our AC worked on and he was locked in a room with our dogs and me so they would not bother the workers and he saw the dogs wanting out and tried to open the door for them while I watched him.

• Like Like x 1
  7. My dog is very kind. She greets each guest very nicely.

8. The coolest thing she is doing is when she is really hungry and you kinda jokingly ignore her, she will lie on her back and roll over and pleads then will go next to you. Adorable dog :love:;wub:

• Like Like x 1
  9. my new cat is so fucking Feral is Frustrating as Foook, shes 3 years old now and is dumber than Dumber
    but then again all the other cats I've had in my life have been other peoples cats they trained then trashed
    I watch the cat training vids on YT with envy

• Like Like x 1
  10. If you tell him(my doggo) "die" and do a gun motion with your hand he rolls over and plays dead

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. My cat plays fetch and constantly hunts out dried flaxes that have come off the plant to bring home for a game

Sent from my SM-A305GN using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Likewize my cat plays 'Fetch' ...and only brings clean rats into the bedroom at 5am

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. My dog is trained in scent detection and my cat... Is a cat.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Nelson has this uncanny ability to look you directly in the eyes and convey, without an inkling of doubt, exactly what he's trying to tell you. Nine times out of ten, he's telling you, "You're a fucking idiot."

m225874639.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. My dog liked to eat raw potatoes lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Love me for me, and has my back 100

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. #57 Dizzy, May 28, 2021
    Last edited: May 28, 2021
    Well Well Have Several Pets But I'll Just Mention My Pitbull Monty For Now. He Isa Old Doggy an We Had Him Since He was a Puppy an The Coolest Ting He Does is Make Me Feel Safe At Home When I'm Here During The Day With My Kids. He is Very Protective of Me an all 4 of My Kids sn Would Probably Give His Life for us if it Came to that. He is Always a Very Good Guard Dog too. The Only Problem is He Getting Up There in Dog Years an We All Going to Be Really Devastated When Its His Time to Go.

Also it's Kinda Funny But When He Knows We Mad At Him or Acting Like it He Puts His Paws Up Like ina Begging Gesture to almost Say Please Don't Be Mad At Me. He Loves to Play With Us too Just a Great all Around Dog imo.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. My bulldog does if I leave a bag of potatoes out on floor while unloading grocery this guy tear open bag steal one! 20210417_141148.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. My girl Penny Layne likes to climb on the playground set at the park

7288C51F-7D22-441E-9C8D-0BAA2DFA3186.jpeg 8A19C180-A78F-44EC-B8EE-006642CB8474.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. This is probably not typical for dogs, but my dog is a kind of mini-bull. When he sees a man in a red sweater or jacket, he starts barking as if his life depends on it. At first it was funny, but then it started to annoy me. It is very difficult to go to a crowded place with him, because he always barks. All my friends and relatives know that when they come to visit me, they do not need to wear red clothes. It was a real horror to walk my dog before Christmas, because many people in the street wore red Santa Claus costumes.

• Like Like x 1