Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coolest thing In your Stash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GetYouHighTy, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Pack of smokes monoxide from twiztid threw into the crowd..I use it to raise up the tray on the scale

2. It's not exactly in my stash but I wear basket ball shorts alot and I use the plastic/ metal end on the waist strings to poke out all my bowls from my spoon and 1hitter and to push a lil bud down in a Jay sometimes! Very useful and it was like a miracle when I found out I could use it for what i do!

3. Thanks dude.

I made it. Get primered paint - whatever colors. And masking tape.

Yep. I bought all the supplies at Wal-Mart for like $20. Just a regular old tackle box.

4. I have a top from a can of diffuser beads and it has like a tooth pick glued to the bottom of the lid that is a perfect de-bowler.

5. I have a jewelers loupe to inspect dank ass buds. It is guaranteed to make your weed look 400% sexier.

Also a kief box. Every half-zone I buy, I shake it and come back with about 1.5g of some good blonde hash. Never-ending supply of hash. Best. Investment. Ever.

6. Neoprene eye glass case. Protects my bubbler-pipe, some herbal, and a lighter all snug and suspicious free!

Coolest thing? Idk, the infinit supply of herbs I seem to smoke for free.

7. My tweezers... Helps so much when scraping my space case, collecting bud and patting down my bowl.

8. A little wooden tamping piece I got with my Rockzap. It makes the herb flush in the stem AND its the perfect size to fit screens in my Underdog stems. The simpler; the better!

9. i really only smoke joints, so my white lighter, ez widers, and scissors just in case i gotta snip some off:smoke:

10. Nothing special in my stash.. But my stash box is the lunchbox I got from preordering fallout 3. So awesome..

11. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']i really only smoke joints, so my white lighter, ez widers, and scissors just in case i gotta snip some off:smoke:[/quote]

U gotta white lighter. Bad luck bro

12. Unless he's already older than 27. ;)