Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coolest thing In your Stash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GetYouHighTy, Apr 6, 2012.

1. A 1944 quarter that I found when I was baked.

[​IMG]

2. Kevin Garnett rookie card to scoop kief with out of my grinder. I always toke with KG by my side lol

3. The brush that came with my coffee grinder! It is the best at gathering kief from any type of grinder and anywhere where there is kief.

4. dude where did you get that its crazyyyy

5. hash oil....

doesn't sound like much....but were im from i bet im one of the only ones that has it

6. I like.

7. This book which I use for rolling j's.

Attached Files:

8. Paintbrush. Makes collecting kief 10x easier

9. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']My entire stash is in my Rasta Box so I'm going to have to say that.

[/quote]

Dude is that supposed to be like a fishing tackle box or something? That's such a Dope idea I really want that

10. Adherol container fo buddah

11. very nice is that a flambeau?

12. if theres anything id say that i have that nobody else has id say its my vanilla game box loaded with about 60 bic lighters. they fall out of peoples pockets and fall under the couch and i flip it and collect them every month or so

13. Probably my orange peeler, it has a small medal end for poking and in clogging bowls, and I flat end for packing, very useful

14. Tweezers, comes in handy for getting bud out (for all you clean freaks out there lol), stirring the vape, stirring the bowl, holding the roach, and for making the split second water bottle bong just in case :)

15. [quote name='"CCkronik"']My friend made a Mechanism that's a grinder and lighter all in one. It's badass.[/quote]

Post a pic

16. i have a container filled with simple green. it is "cool" because i can just put my mini bong in there overnight after every session or every couple of sessions and it is always 100% clean the next day. it doesnt sound "cool", but it saves me a lot of time and work.

17. About $1000 in 20s

18. My stash = my camera case.

[​IMG]

Coolest thing in my stash? When I take off that lens cap. :hello:

19. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my stash box the orange thing is a grinder and i even left room for a joint