Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coolest thing Ever just happened to me.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by majjestic, Mar 24, 2011.

1. This is a pretty long story but trust me its awesome. Ok so I have a bunch of friends that come over and smoke me out all the time but I don't really have any dealers I can call to get weed from. So me and my two friends were chillin playing some black ops and someone knocks on my door and its the new neighbor that just moved in next door and he said he was from cali.

So the guy goes hey whats up I just moved in next door and I just wanted to introduce my self to all the neighbors. And he was like you guys look young and were like yea were all 19 and then he just straight up asked us if we smoked weed and I was like yea we smoke all the time.

So he pulls some grand daddy purp that he said was from cali right outside in front of us it looked like the most gas weed I've ever seen and he was like yea I got a bunch of it that I sell. Then he asked us if we wanted to come over and try some of it out of his vaporizer so we were like fuck yea. After we got done smoking Id never been so high in my life. It was 25 a gram tho so it was some expensive shit he hooked us up tho.

What are the chances of a drug dealer that moves in next door from cali with the best weed ever its so awesome.

2. 1/6.

also, inb4coolstorybro

3. 25 a gram? That guy is screwing you over big time.

4. OVERRRRIDE
    cool story bro

5. Riveting tale it is then!

[​IMG]

6. Trolls just have no imagination these days.

EDIT: nevermind, KushandChips had an lolz pic.

7. Man thats a propper cool story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. No, it's not.

9. well that is actually pretty expensive, but if you enjoy it thats what counts.

10. lolwut.. how does that even make sense

ya OP hes selling it for 25 but is getting it for like 5 hahahahah (sucks)

but sickkkk story man

11. I'd never pay more than $20 a gram for anything, even DANK CALI BUD I SELL MANnnn.

12. A little neighborly rape...get him to knock atleast 5 dollars of the g, neighbor discount.

13. Ok well if it's worth it to you thats fine, just know that in cali the same bud is probably going for 10 a gram.

Even in New York, cali dank is 15 a gram.

14. WORST story ever.

15. lets hope its not a cop man, cops do shit like that sometimes..
    one guy..
    broke shit out inyour face, damn
    just moved..
    mhmmmmm iiidddddkkkkkkkkkk
    eeeehhhhh

16. It's a normal price on the East Coast.
    In Georgia name brand buds like this always go for $25 a gram in my area. Unless your friends with the dealer then its $20 a gram.

17. You know New York is on the east coast, yes?

But I see what you mean, prices do vary everywhere, I'm just shocked to learn the price is so high, just because of the name.

18. How is he hooking you up with $25 for a gram? By hooking you up I hope you mean he's giving you 1.2 or 1.3 for $25.