Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coolest Place You've Toked Up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anonymous911, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Theres a ton of "Craziest/Scariest/Stupidest/etc... Places You've Smoked" threads, but I haven't found one for the coolest places you've smoked

Mine was on a hill overlooking the Newport News/Williamsburg Airport at night. It was nice and quiet and you could see all of the runway lights and planes coming in. It was hella sweet :D

2. For me, so far its either my friends house/basement (his mom is cool with it) or my room when ppl r gone :D but when the snow is gone or when its warmer i know some nice places i want to try out

3. On the shores of Lake Superior up north past Duluth about 100 miles. We had a cabin there for a snowboarding weekend and it was sweet to see the waves wash up and crash over the icy rocky shores. Best time that weekend was having a nice toke and then have some of those new Acid cigars. Good times.

4. In a johnny on the spot.

5. smoked a bowl inside wendys after I ate my burger, than walked out like nothing happened, to be under 18 again... more recently, me and my friend smoked a joint in a hotdog field in pennsylvania on our way back from a weekend in penn state, was very nice and serene.

6. My friend's 1931 Ford, that or on my roof.

7. Outside in the broad daylight on a private secluded beach at the lake. Boats were passing by and everything, but they paid no attention to us. Had a portable stereo system, some good food/drinks, and the nice sunlight reflecting off the water.