Coolest place you've blazed while traveling?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by professorblaze, Jun 12, 2010.

1. What's the coolest place you've blazed while traveling?

Mine was in Ecuador in this small surfing town called Montanita. Every night we'd go to the beach, blaze and then go eat street food...it was 'winter' there, so at night it was always overcast and a bit cool with a breeze coming off the water..magic!

2. On top of a mountain in Alaska after a seriously grueling hike. Pretty much anywhere in Alaska was awesome to smoke at.

3. Mall of America. I had two friends with me. We smoked 2 thick blunts and about 3 bowls out of my green and purple bubbler a few minutes before we went in. :hippie:

I don't really remember what we did and most of the day is a haze but I know that it was awesome. :D

4. on the back porch of the condos ive stayed at in keystone Colorado while on snowboarding trips.

5. Bathroom in the police station.

No. Just kidding, I'm not a badass :(

6. my fav place is in my hometown but its in this park called elmwood, and in a forest around this creek.

its called narnia and its where a lotta people go to smoke outdoors. its a really neat spot.

like traveling but not.

7. Anywhere in New Zealand. I swear to god this country has some of the best scenery.

8. this^

yet the coolest place I've smoked is haleakala crater, the low oxygen in the air gets you about 19X higher than normal so you dont need to smoke much but we did anyway and i was floating.

9. #9 HighVibes, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
    My last night in Cancun (mexico), I blazed some dank mexican weed and drank with some other college kids and this awesome rastafarian dude who apparently moved to dallas from jamaica and became a high school teacher. Never thought I'd be able to get high in mexico, :hello:

10. Peak 7, Breckenridge, CO. Most amazing sesh ever.

11. ontop of a giant sand dune.

Took us almost an hour to reach the top, and we were going as fast as possible.

Best session ever, we were over looking a huge forest and the lake out in front of us.