Coolest parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenClerks22, Nov 9, 2012.

1. idk who where got the coolest parents but maybe mine might be able to get up there lol.

So here goes..
    When i first started smoking i use to smoke in my basement with my friends, even had alot of parties down there back in the day. I used to smoke in the den (a room in my house) and spray alot of lysol afterwards for a few months and my parents never caught me or smelled it. Then decided to take my smoking into the living room (next to my parents room) which was alot more risky. At this point they knew that i smoked but not how much i smoked. One night my mom goes to the bathroom, comes out and comes in the living room so i pull out a black and mild and she starts smelling and she goes "What's that smell" im scared to death so i say "oh it's the cigar, thats the way the cigar smells" and she believed me lmaoo i used that excuse for another few months lol.
    There have been times my mom got mad at me for smoking but i think over time she realized that its safer for me to smoke then drink as i use to be very uncontrolable when i use to drink and even got arrested from drinking.
    Now my mom even see's me when i'm rolling it up and smoking it and she has no problem at all she even started buying me dutches lol.
    Every week now my mom buys me dutches and cigs, like outta nowhere she doesnt care if i smoke lol. It's like freedom you know, you get to smoke in ur house and not worry about getting caught, its the perfect high for me lol.

anyone else got cool parents like that??

2. No my parents are Nazi cunts

3. I smoke with my parents at least once a week haha. Our "tradition" is to play smoking games when we smoke. We roll up 3 joints when we play one for each of us and we go through trivia cards answering questions. Every question you get wrong you have to toke. It's a blast.

4. my parents are pretty chill at least my dad is. ive smoked with him a few times now and we trade weed and hash because we dont have the same dealer.

but my buddy has the coolest mom in the world, she grows a substantial amount of weed.

5. [quote name='"Quagsire"']I smoke with my parents at least once a week haha. Our "tradition" is to play smoking games when we smoke. We roll up 3 joints when we play one for each of us and we go through trivia cards answering questions. Every question you get wrong you have to toke. It's a blast.[/quote]

How would the work? U get the answer wrong Everytime?

6. My parents aren't the coolest about, but I'm in here to nominate my friends. His dad's my dealer, and we smoke all the time. He's one of the most hilarious dudes ever, and has these thick ass long ass dreads. His wife is cool also, she lets us smoke in her yard and smokes with us sometimes too, she's also dreaded up.

7. Unfortunately I got caught and still on a t-break cause my mom and step dad are nazis. Get this I told my alcoholic step dad weeds better than alcohol and he said he thinks it should be illegal and he drinks it. Sounds pretty hypocritical to me and I'll be out of the house soon so it'll be worth the wait.

8. Haha. Nah my moms fuckin psycho. Plus shes a fiend.