Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

coolest parents ever

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reginfamy, Oct 23, 2010.

1. so i lil bit back my dad found my stash and my homemade peices and such . and he laid it all out. i got home and i was FLIPPING out. he gets home and i found out he doesnt care. he just had a few rules. no homemade cause i might burn plastic and inhale it.no friends smoking in the house. and not in school. i feel like i have quite the dad now. :D

2. Nice man, similar situation here. My dad actually found some plants of mine a while back. As long as I don't drive with it and I keep my shit together its all good :smoke:

3. No, offense but the coolest parent would have bought you a bong jk

I wish my mom was like that.

4. I wish my parents were like that. Well, at least my mother . . .

5. The coolest parent would have shown you their personal grow of dankity.

but yours will do just fine.

6. that's cool.

My mom paid for my medical card:cool: and she gives me weed allowance:hello:

7. Dude my mother in law smokes me up all the time.

8. Man when my step dad found out i smoked he was mad that i didnt share ahaha.

Now i go visit my parents and we burn in the garage lol.

Cheers.

9. I dont know how my parents feel about it right now. They caught me and one of my friends when we were like 16, and they were pretty mad. But my dad blazes, and i dont really know my mom's opinion on it. But they thought i stopped smoking after that.

I was considering telling them last summer when i got back from college, but just never did. I think i'm going to tell them this summer that i smoke. I want to present it to them in a good way though. to be honest i dont think they'll care because i do really well at college. and when i tell them i've been smoking my whole time at school they can't even tell me that it's guna fuck my life up, when it's clearly helping me do good in school.

10. My moms chill with my shit but Ive never told my pops. Hope they dont get mad when my big ass bong shows up in the mail next week haha. Havent even thought about how to explain that shit yet.

11. I burn 'em with my dad all the time. Some dads are cool like that.

12. Make sure you always remember this. You and I have great parents. Don't ever take that for granted.

13. My mom is cool with it. She doesn't like me driving high but she doesn't really do much about it. From time to time we blaze together and when I'm out she'll give me her stash since I provide it for her. God I love having such a cool mom. :)

14. i was talkin with my mom the other day about weed and she said if marijuana was legal she would smoke it. she doesnt know i smoke though(i think). i just got to think of a way to convince her to be cool with me smoking

15. same thing happened to me less then a month ago. Now i blaze carefree

16. Yeah I would have to say my situation was weird because at first my mom found out when she gave this grinder I took from my cousin to my dad which still had weed in it. So I go in there and try to casually ask "So...what happened to that grinder?" "OH I gave it back to your dad, why? Did it have some Pot in it?" "Uh, actually it did...."
    "Oh I'm sorry I'll get it back from him tonight when he goes to sleep."

That was weird. . . . However dad didn't know I blazed till later on. . . .

He noticed his bag was going lower he told my cousin either he was getting really messed up or it was me. . . So . . . . he thinks I'm SELLING IT. My mom and I geek up that's hilarious. So me and mom smoke a late night bowl and go to bed. . .

Later on . . . .

By this point I have my own pieces and am smoking regularly now. . . Dad walks in on me one day and catches me with my pieces - this didn't go over well. He gets upset and mom tries to explain but he just dont' want to hear any of it. . .

Needless to say he said if I smoked any more I would be thrown out the house - so I stopped. . .

But then me and my boyfriend are smoking again together and dad walks by my room and says he better not smell pot...

Then one day mom comes in my room and informs me that dad said its okay to smoke...

Needless to say I've ran with this concept my entire room is now a stoner haven where I can hang all those juicy nug posters in High Time on my walls *Drool*
    Now we go in together on ounces - we lend eachother nugs in time of need. And he's totally cool with me smoking now - so I got a 22" Phire to celebrate.. Dad likes it. But he don't like bongs. Oh well more for me :)

17. Great situation to have come across, the kind of parent I hope to be - one that won't forget his life prior to that point, sympathises with the cause so to speak, and allows you a level of freedom to pursue the green under his guidance and advice, while allowing a "safe haven" in your home for you to partake.
    I think it's important (you sound like you will anyways) that you listen to his advice and respect the ground rules, because yeah VS a lot of other parents who seem to have erased their past, he's really met you half way and then some here.
    Nice.

18. ok. well my dad showed me his stash and smoked me up tonight. so hes even cooler now

19. My mom smokes and shares her weed with me. I thought my dad would be super pissed about my mom and me smoking, but he found out when my mom was trying to make edibles for me, and he was bitchy at first, but shortly afterwards, he was surprisingly ok with it. He just lectured me on how I need to be careful because it's against the law. Lol, no shit. He actually tried some of the edibles too, haha.

20. my mom made me pizza and hot wings when she caught me stoned :)