Coolest MOD

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cowboysaxman, Feb 18, 2002.

1. LMAO!!!!!.....Ya'll so funny!! :smoke:

2. I like the idea about the pin. Something we could all wear but would never be known by the 'outside world'. Ya know:D I think it would be so great to meet ya'all sometime. Or at the very least, know ya if I met ya on the street!

3. Or we could be like Meg Ryan on "you've got mail" and wear a red carnation in our lapel or something to that manner :D

i'd post a pic of me n phishhead but just got bitched out at that idea ;)
    xo!
    lara

4. No joke though really!!!! You do have to be 'really careful'! I know this is the mother coming out in me. Sometimes I just can't help myself. Sorry :( Not that I think anyone here is, BUT.....horrible things have happened and that is one testimony I do not wish to have!

But...you guys are the coolest bunch of people I have ever met.

5. Just more evidence how low our society has fallen, that we fear strangers(not without reason!) :( :(.............BUT, It's also one of the reasons Herb is illegal, fear and apathy prevent us from standing up and defending our choices of lifestyles!!! I WOULD WEAR A GRASSCITY PIN WITH PRIDE!!! :smoking: :hello: :smoking:..........and ganjaphish, maybe phishhead would go for a "costume" or disguised pic? Happy Token' to ya'll :smoke: :smoke: :smoking:

6. you can also find one of those free sites like geocities and ftp them to that.