Coolest "famous" person you have ever met?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dead Man Toker, Sep 24, 2012.

1. I think I only met one famous person in my life.

The kid who played the son on "Roseanne" (I met him when he was an adult).

2. I swear on my life that i saw Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers riding a longboard to Burger King in Kenosha, WI. He was incognito wearing a bears hoodie and a beanie so no one would recognize him but god damnit it was him!
    Also my friend and i totally say Joe Satriani driving a dodge stratus but i think it was just some guy driving a dodge stratus. looked like him though.

3. I shook hands with Pres Bill Clinton when he was in office...:cool:

4. Anne curry from the today show pinched my cheeks when I was like 7.

5. Mickey Lolich, starting pitcher and MVP of the 1968 World Series Champion Detroit Tigers

Got his autograph and took a picture with him when I was maybe 8-10 years old. I lived in Detroit at the time and he was making an appearance for some reason.

6. I fingered Betty White a couple weeks ago.

7. [​IMG]

8. I don't normally do this..buuut

InB4PaulBanksGuy

9. Joey Cola... a stand up comedian.. I installed his new washer and dryer lmao.

10. Tony hawk.

I didn't meet him, I just saw him riding a skateboard in lake tahoe, I was really baked and he kept on saying 'excuse me' I was oblivious until I finally looked over, I saw him like a foot away and quickly jumped out of his way.

I kept on saying 'im sorry man' as he was ridin' away, but he just shook his head... seemed like an asshole too me :p

11. Shorty from the pitt boss

12. kareem abdul jabbar at basketball camp when i was like 12

13. Barney, At a birthday party. Whats hood?

14. Shook Hilary Clinton's hand at a local county fair a few years back. Even tho I don't like her haha.

15. That is awesome. You are awesome.

He came to my birthday party when I was a kid too! No way!

I remember being beyond excited.

16. Jesus of Nazareth.

But it might have been Jesus of Tijuana

17. R Lee Emery. AWESOME DUDE! Just like the tv shows. Nice and loves marines!

18. Idk theres a bunch..

Tyler the Creator was pretty cool even though he ended up throwing a dildo at me..

Cheech was way smarter than i expected but signed my pipe

Johnny Knoxville was exactly what youd expect..

theres a few others like Larry Hagman that arent even worth mentioning though

19. [quote name='"ptsd420"']r lee emery. Awesome dude! Just like the tv shows. Nice and loves marines![/quote]

no fuckin way!!!

20. Pete wentz

When fall out boy was still in