coolest dealer youve had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by newm2008, Jul 25, 2009.

1. so i just got my first real dealer(been smoking a year now), after "quitting" for around a month(read as stopped smoking so everyone thinks i quit becasue i had too much attention on the matter)

get this, so walk into my favorite pizza place and say to my favorite worker there "i used to eat so much here when i still smoked pot," and a guy pipes "no body likes a quitter" lol

so im like "well tbh im on the look out casue a friend wants some and im visitning her tommorow"

she (the worker) looks around and says i got a dime right now if you want it. im like hell yes . she ends up giving me her number as well so i can call her for more...

i fucking love living in berkeley

Who is youre coolest dealer?

peace and pot

2. #2 ZiggyGanja, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    coolest dealer quit dealing after me and 2 friends got stopped by a PI (Private Investigator)(i live on a military base) while in the process of buying. My friend said he sold him Cigarettes to stall and dealer tossed his 2.5 O's next to a bush. and we all started getting searched, 1 at a time. right b4 my friend got searched he pased it to me, b4 i was searched i passed it to my other friend who had already been searched. i was handcuffed and taken to the Station to b questioned. friend put the bud in his shoe, and they let us go (after about 4 hrs) cuz all our stories matched (made it all up while we were waiting to b questioned).

on the way out the door dealer asked if we talked, we said no of corse (we rly didnt) then he told us he had 2 of his 2.5 O's picked up by a friend, and left us the 1/2 of kush he had behind the bush, but if we didnt get it tonight then he's pick it up early in the morning.

Of corse we went to get it, and guess what....

:smoking:we toked all night and all the the next day :smoking:

(1st time i ever smoked kush. in the 2 years i smoked i always bought mid cuz it was cheaper and all i needed to get high)

:smoking:I WAS STONED OUT OF MY MIND!:smoking:

he worked and sold weed to support his 2 kids and wife... he was fired from his job for contributing to a minor (friend was 17, 18 now), but from wat i heard he has a better job paying more than what he used to.

3. There was this one dude named Josh who during the three years he dealt to me was never dry. He always hooked up his sacks by at least .2 or .3. But then his house got raided

4. my dad
    R.I.P.

5. My best friend used to grow, almost never had to pay. We'd meet to hang and he'd just pass me an oz or 2 and say this is for you. We were friends for years before though, sucks he stopped selling when police started raiding houses around our town though.

6. A guy named Bill. I would randomly show up to his house sometimes, and he always hooked me up really fat. He liked me a lot too, because he gave me a free bong, and it was a nice one.

7. [quote name='ZiggyGanja']coolest dealer quit dealing after me and 2 friends got stopped by a PI (Private Investigator)(i live on a military base) QUOTE]

Dude i know what you mean i live on a base too it sucks nuts as far as weed is concerned i never bring shit on base

Anyway my coolest dealer was this kid i knew how always got all his shit in from amsterdam and would sell to me for pretty cheap, and if i didnt have money he would always smoke me out no matter what

8. favorite dealer was when I first started smoking.. I remember going to pick up a quarter from him one time.. I hop in his truck and he's like yo man I just got to the end of this p, do you want the shake?

so I got my quarter, plus almost a half of shake...

another time he got to the end of his bag and he comes over to me and hands me a dunkin donuts bag and he's like heres your donuts.. there a little bit shakey so I threw it over a few grams.

he was a good dude.

9. haha im on a military base also.

coolestdealer i had was this guy whod always find me when classes got out and at lunch and would be like yo you got any plans?lets go smoke. hed always overfill my sacks and get this haha onetime he sold a g to a douchebag at the school and the guy wanted it rolled into a j well when he was rollin it about .8 fell out and he just kept rollin and took the .8 and the light j to the guy and was like is this good? and was kiddin and the guy was like yeah yeah thats fine. haha ended up smokin the .8 gotta love people that dont know their shit

10. Coolest dealer I ever had I met through another friend of mine who worked with him. But whenever I picked up no matter how much I picked up he insisted we take a couple rips from his 6 foot bong and smoke a fat dutch.. provided from his head stash! I'd still pick up from him too if he didn't move..

11. There's no such thing as a "cool" dealer round here.

Small town + Paranoia

Its all about the money

12. my coolest dealer quit dealing because he wanted to get out before he got caught. but he always had the best bud in the area. whenever i would pick up for myself he would make it fat. i once picked up a 4.2 g 8th. but when i would pick up from a friend i would tell him for a friend but it would be exact. he always hooked me up cause i'd get him a lot of customers.

13. coolest dealer is my best friend he sells me dime bags 50% off when im broke =D

14. Got a lot. In a city like where I live, you have to have a lot because sometimes dry spells cover four or five big dealers.

So anyways, G used to be cool but idk whats going on with him now. He'd always hook up sakcs because I always bought from him, until summer.

But then there's A whose been my friend for years and always gots some primo shit.

And yesterday we met a shroom hookup. We got $70 worth of Purple Ringers and he called us bakc while we were heading out and invited us back over becaue hef ound his scale. so we went back and he threw in a couple more gs or the purple ringers:)

cool guy, so we burned a bowl with him.

15. My current dealer.

He dealt at my high school when I was a senior and have been buying from ever since; he lives a couple blocks away and I've always had his number. He's the coolest guy and just gives all around positive vibes. Dresses like a hippy, always happy, always smokes people out and hooks them up. He's also never ever ever dry, never...

I love him because I hate how dealers I've met have this hard appeal, like they're carrying a gun and shit. Lighten up and chill out, y'know? Every friend that's met this guy love him and so do I :D

Edit: I used to call him the Zig Zag man, too. He had a beard just like him and used to carry dimebags in his huge hat. Awsome...

16. yea i know small towns r hard nno one wants to be a good dealer they all skimp a little and they not reliable at all lol im ripped so i hope that made sense lol:smoking:

17. my main purp dealer is the tightest dude in the world. He always has a different fine ass girl there and plus he randomly hits me up for test smokes of new pick ups he gets

18. I used to have this dealer who was just a really reliable person. I'd text him askin for a couple gs, he texts me back a couple minutes later saying "sure man just drop by my work." I go to the back of his work with a 20 in my pocket, I give him a quick call, he comes outside. We shake hands, exchange pleasantries, exchange cash for green, take it easy.

Always good shit too. He quit dealing and I had to go through a few dealers to find a good one, which is my current dealer. That was a bitch and a half.

19. My current one, sometimes he'll let me go if I don't have a full fifty for an eigth or a full ninety, and he always hooks it up fat (one time he gave me .5 just for standing there and watching him weigh it out) - I sure hope he stays my dealer for a long time, haha. Plus he smokes me out fat.

20. oh hell yea my dude does the same thing like if im just like or 1 or 2 dollars short i still get it