Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coolest dealer/friend ever

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, May 2, 2012.

1. #1 Batmanchu, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012
    Im friends with this guy and his brother, and the brother is a small time dealer. They're driving out to my school, and picking me up Friday. They're basically smoking me up heavily all weekend, and I'm making edibles with them. He's also giving me discounts on future edibles and discounts on bud prices. He's also giving me free bud, with extra bud thrown in because I'm giving him some games I don't play anymore. AND he's buying me a new pipe.

Fuck. Yes.

2. Just make sure you return the favor somehow

3. Sounds like two 12 year olds just became best friends lol..... but yea cool story.

4. [​IMG]

cool, man.

5. I try my best.

6. Theres no way youre old enough to be on these forums.

7. I'm 19. I was born in '92.

Am I not allowed to be excited to go smoke free weed and get free things to boot?

8. Mate I say fair play, there's nothing better than free weed and knowing you have no debt to pay it off.

Just don't be a douche and use him, re-pay the favour sometimes like give him an extra fiver or buy him some beer for give you free weed.

9. Sounds like him and his brother are taking you for a ride...

may you sleep in peace with the fish :)

^spm

10. Yes, be excited. Most likely those are who putting you down either A) are jealous or B) are jealous, or C) are jealous.

11. Bring munchies and/or money to buy delivery or risk becoming known in less glowing terms. ;)

12. i had a similar situation with my boy. i would try and tip him 5 $ every time, becuase most of the time i was getting atleast a g- 4 g free

13. Don't be afraid to pick up the munchies for you all next time, Or treat everyone to some food!!

14. WOW DUDE..it's called 'A FAVOR ON HOLD'. You are gonna get the 'can you ...........for me cause I always had you right. I'll put 20 of some Super Lemon Haze on you gonna pay somehow for all the 'free' shit. WAKE UP!!!

15. when your smoking with em just be like dudes who wants some dominoes? im buying. then instead of being none as a mooch your the fucking awesome guy who got pizza

16. Too good to be true .. Illuminati .