Coolest Cop I've Ever Met

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zale, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Wade Wilson, funny guy, has ADHD and always packs heat, he's no good to fuck with. Hes mostly downtown Boston.

Angelo Forunato, fuckin' ginny, though has good KB thats typically hard to find, I pick up from him in the North End.

Also, this guy Shiro in Chinatown. Really good Thai stick.

Dude, I'm not gonna give the details of where I pick up, or who from, but I do pick up in the Great(er) Boston area.

Also, bone up on Comic book names, thats what I used.

2. weed is practically legal here. I wouldnt sweat it much if i had herb on me seeing as if they catch me with an ounce or less they cant even detain you..a ticket is all..due to the awesome new laws

3. #23 Codone, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    This guy is a Massachusettes cop. THE OP IS A COP.

I am not kidding. Those cops are known to fuck with grasscity.

This guy knows all the laws and shit. And on the Mass. cops forum they are extremely anti-Obama.

This screams cops.

4. lol a cop told you to get better weed!!
    did he have this face on:cool: when he said it?
    or this one:smoking: ? lol

5. I love all the stoned paranoia on GC.

6. paranoid much? i want what your smoking on

7. it is common sense but most potheads dont have it,lol. trust me, i have it but most of my friends dont.

nice story, i liked it. aint got no cool cops like that where i live tho. the newspaper actually called my town "pot saint lucie" (real name - port saint lucie)because of a huge drug bust. i usually call it port saint shitty because of how boring it is.

8. Haha you don't have to give the names of the fuckin dealers, just wondering what part of greater boston you get nice headies from.