Coolest Cop Ever.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Freed By Weed, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Alright so me and a few friends (2 of them are minors) went to a couple parties Thursday night and I got drunk at the first one so I let my friend who doesn't even have her license drive because the other 3 of us were already gone. So we were on our way to my friends apartment to sleep for the night but we got pulled over (tail light out) and so I was trippin hard as fuck because we had hotboxed it like 3 times that day and I ran out of Ozium so I just used Febreze and let it air out but it still smelled like dank, I had like 6 gs on me, pipes in my car, bottle of vodka, and we had like 3 open containers but we told the cop straight up we were like she's the only sober one and we're all drunk (none of us are 21) and he was like ok can I see some insurance? So I got my insurance out of my compartment and there was weed all over it lol I brushed it off and handed it to him and he didn't say anything about it.. He told us to leave the car there and call someone to pick us up and he left.. Coolest mother fucker who ever lived right??

2. Consider yourself very lucky and take this lesson to heart. Shit could have gone very very south.

3. Hell yeah I got so lucky!

4. haha you made some poor life decisions that night, but its good you got off clean

5. COP should get some sort of achievement unlocked

6. Buddy, your from fucking Texas, couldn't you of faced jail time for possession!?

7. Cool cop, however, he took a mighty big risk by basically having you leave your vehicle on the side of the road. Had it been broken into or crashed into during the night, he could have been held liable for the damages. If the cop were me, I wouldn't have given you guys any shit either, however, I would have made sure that someone who had their license came with the person picking you guys up to drive the vehicle to your house. Would have been a bit more of a hassle, but still would have been nice AND kept him from having to deal with any consequences from making you guys leave the vehicle.

Lots of cool law enforcement out there. Lots of assholes as well. Glad you found one of the nice ones.

8. Sounds like he just wasnt looking to deal with the bullshit and paper work so he just left lol

9. give love to the greenleaf

10. don't do that shit again bro! except the sober driver, good call there

11. and this is why you always need to check your lights before you drive if you're carrying anything on you

12. This is one of those wake up moments. Time to be more careful you coulda been in handcuffs and in a cell for quite awhile.

13. picking up a drunk roomate in his moms car, me unlicensed, rolls up to a roadblock (high as shit) "any liquor in the car" (illegal to transport liquor other than in the trunk here) "nope" "been drinking?" "nope" alright just need a quick look at your lic and you can be on your way... "gulp" do i lie? pretend im my roomate? shit, dont know his b-day... long story short, 230 dollar ticket, and a slightly upset friend who got woken up to drive the car 2 blocks, where we swapped seats and headed back to my place for more doobies... stupid fucking move on my part, yes, but he was more than decent, and had every right to tow the car on the spot.

14. [quote name='"stoneyyay"']picking up a drunk roomate in his moms car, me unlicensed, rolls up to a roadblock (high as shit) "any liquor in the car" (illegal to transport liquor other than in the trunk here) "nope" "been drinking?" "nope" alright just need a quick look at your lic and you can be on your way... "gulp" do i lie? pretend im my roomate? shit, dont know his b-day... long story short, 230 dollar ticket, and a slightly upset friend who got woken up to drive the car 2 blocks, where we swapped seats and headed back to my place for more doobies... stupid fucking move on my part, yes, but he was more than decent, and had every right to tow the car on the spot.[/quote]

same thing happened to me except the car did get towed and i got arrested. I was right outside my parking lot too and they tried to charge me with a pipe that wasnt mine. Annd they searched the car illegally. Cops are assholes in FL

15. Yeah cops in my hometown are pricks too. mostly city cops are bad here(in canada), but this city cop was decent, like the rcmp usually is sorry you had a shitty run-in with the law :/ fuckers lol

i was almost arrested due to the fact i didnt have any ID

16. Shitttttttt, yolo.

17. And i have to explicity post that my like of the post above is strictly for the shittttt, not the yolo.