coolest avitar

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Penguin, Feb 22, 2007.

1. there is this gif i was looking for
    like this (i only have half of the jif so if someone could post it or tell me where to find it)thanks:wave: cant open up the file sorry but it is a guy taking out weed papers the rolling lighting and pupils dialating so if you guys and girls see anything like that please post here thank

2. I think that little clip was from the movie "Requiem For A Dream", im not perfectly positive, as i havent watched it in awhile, even though i own it (great movie btw). I remember there being parts where it would show the main characters going through the steps of shooting up (putting in bottle cap, heating, putting in cotton, sucking it up, injecting, and pupils dilating), but im not sure if that was actually in the movie or if they got the idea to make that from the movie.

3. sorry don't think thats it its like a close up i think somone has it in their signature.

4. Steve-to-tha-0 is right, that is what you're looking for...the original is from the movie (can be found here: http://www.litmusmag.net/gafferstape/index.html) but someone on gc made it into one with pot...cant remember who though

5. ya it was like that with weed:eek: i just need to find it:hello:
    thanks

6. Yeah I know what youre talking about and it is from Requiem...

I just dont know where to get it for ya...sorry..google requiem gif...or weed requiem

7. i've never seen that before, that was cool

8. everytime i click save as it just saves up to lighting it then the gif freezes

9. pm him and ask him if you can snipe it;)

edit:by that i mean ask him if he'll email you the original:smoking:

10. Fuck...argh, havn't been to the city in a few days, (caught a cold and was pretty tied up with other shit) anyway, no idea if this helps but...
    http://i12.tinypic.com/47ujj39.gif

11. why the hell would u want 1 with weed? thats weak...

12. got it thanks everyone