cool

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by shadyonedeath, Jan 12, 2012.

1. #1 shadyonedeath, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    :p:p:p:p:p

2. didn't you know this is a posting trend that was beat to death 2 years ago?

3. Sorry to hear your traumatic story, feel free to let out any kind of emotions or resent you may have toward the memories of your child abuse.

Otherwise, also glad to hear things have turned around a bit for you because of the herb.

All the best man, much love

4. Just wondering why there are so many letters missing from some of the words?

5. what do you mean

6. One love brother, we are all thirsty for food

7. It is said that a sociopath someone with a differently wired brain and due to his or her inherent narcissism would never admit any fault with himself.

Now I'm just wondering why you changed your ways, what made you change?

PS. I also went through a phase where I felt like I was a full blown schizophrenic sociopath but it turned out I was just a selfish S.O.B. I'm not saying you are one but I also think that you were not a sociopath, maybe you're just intelligent and therefore found it difficult to fit in with the majority of people.

Oh and the manipulating sociopaths are known for is like extorting people for money or otherwise conning them. and sociopaths are also known to have multiple aliases. Did you have any aliases? Have you ever manipulated people to place blame for your wrong-doings on other innocent people without feeling remorse? Without feeling anything but extasy?

8. :laughing:

You can't be a self-proclaimed sociopath.

Sounds more like you're just growing up.

9. [quote name='"Postal Blowfish"']didn't you know this is a posting trend that was beat to death 2 years ago?[/quote]

Remember when general was overrun with that shit?

10. Sounds like a teenager crying out for attention.

11. Yeah, that's my point. YOU DONT HAVE IT.

Herpaderpa!

reading comprehension is key.

12. My sister is legit a sociopath. She steals from family, retail stores, even children in the family. She never apologizes, never admits any fault. She is a drug addict and choses to be an alcoholic sometimes. Basically her drug of choice is not alcohol so she will take that or leave it, when she IS drinking she drinks everyday very heavily. She has absolutely no conscience, no remorse or guilt. She is a pathological liar. She manipulates and uses people, especially those in the family who she knows there will not be consequences. She stole from my Dad when he had cancer. Her first time on probation she was 12 years old and it was for stealing. To my knowledge she never had a problem abusing animals. She will soon be 25 and she has lived with my Dad almost her entire life. She has a 6 year old daughter who lives with the paternal grandparents and she rarely exercises her visitation rights. She truly is the most heartless person I have ever met and I believe she is incapable of love.

Just because you hurt some animals when you were a kid and have a different feeling when high--- doesn't make you a sociopath. If there are some examples you are leaving out then please, by all means... share. But based on what I am seeing in your post I wouldn't think you are one.... it's not something to be proud of anyway. Sociopaths cause those in their family a whole lot of pain. It took me 25 years and my sister stealing from my disabled 8 year old son and 6 year old son to realize that sister or not she is not family and there is not enough time in my life to give her any more of it. I used to care and want to try and get her in rehab, etc. Not anymore. As far as I'm concerned I'll be happy to never speak to her again. I just feel bad for my Dad because he won't put his foot down and she continues to steal from him.

13. #14 shadyonedeath, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    i guess your right.

Here's one I could never explain until now... When people hand me a "get well soon card" to sign, the only reason I sign it is because people are around and not signing it would be concerning to others. When I DO write in it, it takes me around 5-10 minutes to think of something to write, and when i do write something, it's copied from someone else's "get well" wish because I can't possibly begin to care about someone in the hospital when it doesn't affect me or concern me. I feel as my signature or presence to this person will mean absolutely nothing and simply caters to their ego of being 'loved'.

Ask me what love is...Idunno :D

I don't ever think about my grandma when she's not in proximity. I don't visit unless I need a ad from her newspaper provider. When I do visit, I give her the most loving hug and kiss her many times on the cheek repeatedly...How did I learn how? My GF taught me girls LOVE this shit. Once she feels she's 'loved' or 'validated', my job is complete.

Maybe im just a moron, who knows?

But my psychiatrist said I was "intelligent" for my age, so she's either toying with me or thinks im not a moron. (i even denied her claim and she said "you also can't take a compliment". I don't know what she meant with that but I do know that I DON'T know if i'm intelligent or not to be honest) And yes, I bend the truth with her for fear of getting in in trouble with law. I lie about my relationship being "fine", my drug abuse, and other 'incriminating' truths.

Im thinking its either previous sociopathic tendencies or grandiose disorder.

edit: I used to throw rocks at my uncles horses when I was a kid and thought it was funny to see it raging. I wanted it to jump out of its 'cage' and run wild.

-I won't visit my 5 year GF if there isn't anything in my benefit. (dinner/sex) (serious) It's fcked up but she could care less, i make her feel good.

14. OP, clearly nobody gives a fuck about you, except you. Go share your stupid personal insight with yourself in the mirror.

15. proove there is no point

16. Sounds to me like you lack the ability to step outside of yourself. How strong is your imagination?

17. step out of yourself..like dying???...or dreaming???

18. You are a sociopath, that's not a bad thing if you want to use people and become rich.:(

Kinda just seems like your bragging about using your GF.

Here's an idea... Grow the fuck up... Does that help?

19. Im Machiavellian, I dont have time for useless cunts.