cool white, warm white, or both? Auto fem question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rule-utilitarianist, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Hey fellas I'm curious what is best lighting situation for auto fem plants with CFL's? Either doing cool white for veg and warm white for flowering OR a combo of both for the whole cycle of the plant? Any credible information would be quite splended.

Thanks fellas and like always, happy tokin !

2. #2 rule-utilitarianist, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    i have no idea how this got posted three times but please delete the two multiples, sorry for the inconvenience.

3. i have a mixture of both . Im using a mix of cfls my plant looks okay

Knowledge is Power Marijuana is Medicine

Attached Files:

4. i have 4-14w, 4-23w, 1-26w, & 1-13w

5. Have you experianced higher yeilds with both all the way through, with switching them, or is there no significant difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'd make the assumption that both is best, the cool white is like the blue from the MH and the warm is like the hps colour

7. im on my first grow so im not so sure. But i have a mix of both & my yield is looking good, also depends on the strain of the plant mines a random seed that i got from a cannabis club, its a ruderalis cannabis, they use it to make sativa hybrids, so guessing mines a sativa :) but either way she will grow just have to have alot of light.

8. Thanks for the responses fellas, I'm basically trying to overthink the obvious haha

Happy growing fellas !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Haha Don't Over Think it to Hard, i Did That in The Beginning & iWas Stuck At Home Depot for Hours Staring At Bulbs ! Good Luck With Your Grow, Happy Growing :)