Cool weed man!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ImaJane, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Sup GC! Does anyone have some cool stories about a weed man you've met or frequently go to? I always hear horror stories, but never good ones; here's mine.

So I've been getting my tree from the same guy for like 6 months. I met him through a mutual friend and he had some bangin ass shit so I decided to go to him regularly (about once a week). When I first started buying from him he didn't really say much and was a little bit standoffish. But the more I bought from him the cooler he got. Today I went to get a dub from him and its the first time he invited me in his house. I was a little leery at first but he introduced me to his girl and she was real cool so I loosened up. He weighs my shit out bags it up and we exchange, when I start to get ready to leave he ask me if I want to stay and spark up with him and his girl. Ofcourse I say yes (free weed) and he sparks up 2 fat ass Js. So me, him, and his girl are putting these two fat blunts in rotation and we got high as hell. We all ended up watching some Cheech and Chong movie and eating some noodles and cake. And on top of that when I was heading out he handed me 3 grams in this little ziplock bag and told me it was on the house. Anyways that was long but he's the coolest weed man I ever had.

2. Nope.. Damn I wish I was a chick sometimes, and then I remember I don't have to give birth or have a period. :smoke:

3. Haha I wish I was a chick too for many other reasons sometimes, but overall I think that the girls probably wish they could be guys too.

And unfortunately I don't have any cool dealers, I smoke with them all the time because I know them but sometimes they won't have bud and rarely cut me deals.

4. So did you smoke 2 joints or did you smoke two blunts? Do you know the difference

5. If I were you, the situation would've been played out a little differently...

You didn't consider railing his gf in his own bathroom, did you?

6. I think OP is a girl.:eek:

7. Sounds like a cool guy, but really.. Who the fuck eats noodles and cake. What a strange combination that is.

8. when i went on vacation last summer to costa rica we were looking for bud but not so much at this time we were just walking to a restaurant and this dude was smoking a joint in his front yard when we walked by. he called us over because we must have looked interested lol, sparked us on the J, brought us into his crib, and sold us some of the best weed ive ever seen. coolest dude ever. even gave me his business card, lol

9. Had this guy I went to about every other day, extremely cool. The first time I met him, one of my ex girlfriends had told me about him and a friend introduced me. We were both skeptical about each other at first. Every time I walk in the door now It's either a blunt/joint handed to me and a PS3 controller haha. He usually has 8 or 9 strains to choose from, and I find that to be a very wise wallet flattener ;]

We wound up working together for a while, he still does it, I quit after 6 years and we produce, make beats and rap together now.

10. [quote name='"RipperOfBongs"']Nope.. Damn I wish I was a chick sometimes, and then I remember I don't have to give birth or have a period. :smoke:[/quote]

Haha this exactly

11. I wish I was a man all the time even just for a day. I would do so many wonderful things!! Like pee standing up... You guys don't even know how awesome that sounds

12. Yea I know the difference and it was 2 blunts

13. Haha no I mean his girl was super cute but not railing her in the bathroom cute :)

14. I said the same thing when she brought it out but actually it was fucking delicious (I ate the noodles first btw I didn't eat the together)

15. That sounds like a great ass vacation, and I've never met a weed man with a business card that's some official shit

16. I chilled with all of my dealers like that not anymore though my girl handles all the pick ups.