Cool weed baggie designs you've encountered?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RawStoner, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Happy faces.

2. I've cream cones

3. I've gotten a zelda logo one once! It's usually batman, pokemon, or weed logo.

4. sandwich baggies, the odd time i got one with the zipper closing thing instead of just a rolled baggie.

5. I never got a design. I just got clear bags

6. Superman symbol lol

7. i've got a bunch of these. can you guess where i live? :p

[​IMG]

8. Friend of mine got a Jimmy hendrix baggy once

9. We used to buy different designs all the time, it honestly did bring more customers
    We had sweetpee ones(a person pissing haha)
    Batman
    Panda bears
    Rasta colored
    Classic pot leaf
    Spider web

My all time favorite was one that came with instructions on smoking, I think it was custom ordered by the person I got it from
    "1.grind it
    2.pack it
    3.smoke it
    BE HIGH"

10. The alien head one is the shit. Was so awesome when i got it.

11. #31 Gr33nD42, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    I used to get these awhile back and usually it'd be like bombs, skulls, alien head or a weed leaf, I did like those bags though.

12. [quote name='"tihanachu"']i've got a bunch of these. can you guess where i live? :p

[/quote]

Zimbabwe?

13. Playboy one. Marijuana Leaf

My favorite one ive seen was one of like a woman model figure. All black. idk how to explain it but it was cool :cool:

14. I've had those Batman baggies too as well as ones with pot leafs and 420s. I also liked the ones with little devil heads. And peace signs.

15. I like the ones with lil alien heads all over

[​IMG]

16. Those are tight. The coolest one I've encountered are the ones with skulls on em replaced with a marijuana leaves. I use to love getting those bags lol

17. Always dora the explorer, funny as fuck

18. Loads of yellow smilies
    Generic weed leaf
    Skulls with red flames coming out the eyes
    A black outline of a naked chick
    A scorpion as well actually....
    A one with a big spider.

I've got loads more, but they're off the top of my head. I have this drawer in my room with old baggies I liked the look of when I was younger and they just never really got thrown out lol.