Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cool ways to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SlashLesPaul, May 5, 2012.

1. I have been toking for 2 years now and have tried frosties, bongs, homade bubblers, joints and blunts. but im getting bored of the same routine. so what are fun ways to smoke, even if its a new kindof pipe.i dont have the money for a vaporizer unless its under 100 dollars. and i prefer something new that i can make at home.

2. Knife hits with hash or try rolling some fancy joints (braided, tulips, etc).

honestly there's only so many ways to safely smoke weed - you can get creative with different fruits, but it's really all the same. The best way to mix it up with smoking is to use different mixtures of bud/concentrates.

3. gravity bong?? have you tried that??
    i know you said you dont have money for a vape....but that would be the best thing for you since your looking for something different....to me, vaping is a totally different experience than smoking

4. my vape high is a lot cleaner