Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cool/Trippy things you hear and see while blazed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flashpipe, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Well, after reading through some posts, and discovering that other people experience the same crazy shit that I do, I'd like to hear some stuff.

Let me post up mine.

-While I listen to music, I can hear every last detail of the music. Even stuff that I couldn't hear before. Some songs that I only noticed one or two singers in, as well as one guitar and a set of drums, I then began to notice ( while baked ) that there had really been 2 lead singers, with 2-4 background singers all going at once. The bass guitar of the song was extremely noticable, and I realized there was a hint of an orchestra in the back! The name of this song was Take It All Away by Red.

-When it's dark out, and I'm outside, I feel like there's a coyote ( which my area is infested with ) stalking me. When I smoke out of my window I keep it relatively closed, just because I'm scared of a coyote coming through the window at me.

-When I start to get paranoid, I think I can hear my parents calling for me. But then I ask my friend(s) if they heard it, and they say no, so I can convice myself its not there and it goes away.

-We all know that food is quite amazing when your anywhere from buzzed to blazed to stoned. Well, me and my friend on 420 got high, just to realize the only munchies in the house were wheat thins! Well, wheat thins aren't to to bad, so we dug in. The wheat thins began to taste like ice cream. Then hot pockets. Then pizza. Then cookie dough! If you thought about it tasting like something, it became what you thought of. Even the texture.

-When I drive back roads I feel like theres a cop staking out around every corner.

-When I talk to anyone when I'm high, I feel like they instantly know that I'm high ( even if I look and talk fine. then I ask them about it the next day and they had no clue )

2. Cool trippy things while baked?

Playing the guitar, I feel like I'm jimmy hendrix up on stage. Thats the best way I can describe it, fuckin awesome feeling.

Watching cartoons and getting lost in the color and everything being 10000 times funnier.

Food

Wow, probably so many other things. :cool:

3. not really trippy or cool, but when im baked and i talk to someone sober, its like a fucking mission just to formulate a sentence that will make sense to them. i feel like such a dumbass and i dont make any sense when talking to people high.

but yeah, i feel you on the music shit. i always notice something that i didn't catch while sober. its like the music slows down and i can catch every lyric :smoking:

4. Music definitely. i close my eyes and see a story played out in front of me. and all the instruments and voices are all laid out.

if i take a nap during the day while high, I get great dreams.

5. No one else has anything to add?