Cool things you've done in Lucid Dreams?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Johhny Dukesup, May 24, 2010.

1. got a bj and some tit sex from a fine lady at a metal concert at a school in the back of my parent's van

2. why not have consensual sexc in your dreams? or do you get off on raping?

3. Flying...and I tried to manifest a girl but it didn't work. Such a geek.

4. How to you guys prepare for lucid dreams?

5. I mean yeah, Consentual sex is cool and all, but rape is on a completely different level.

6. Paper Navigator, I assume you're asking how to induce lucid dreams?

There are many ways, My prefered method is while your lying down getting ready to go to sleep, just keep repeating "lucid Dream" in your head. If your thoughts start to stray just reassert your self and keep repeating "Lucid Dreams" It is also a good idea to occasionally remind yourself during this time what you plan to do during your LD.

The next best method, for me personally, is to set your alarm clock a couple hours earlier than usual and get up and stay away 60-90 minutes. So when you go back to sleep your mind is already conscious and doesn't lack sleep so it increases your odds for a LD. You can also do this differently, (I like this method better). You just take a few hour napo during the day and stay awake for a few hours before you go back to sleep. If you do it this way you can also do the repetitive chant in your head. And doing Lucid Dreams at night time usually proves stronger than a Morning LD. Or, at least it is for me.