cool things to do when smoking w/ chicks?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by modern-hippy, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Last night i danced to this girls faverite album with her, then let her cut my nails, then watched a movies with her it was awesome. Lots of fun. Then it got better when we went to bed. Just chill what ever happens happens take it for what it is.

2. went to bed and did what?

bone? or sleep?

3. Ha little bit inbetween those. It would have been just as good if nothing happend though. If you dont expect alot getting a little is still awesome.

4. shotguns.... thats about all i can think off

either that or bong-strips, everytime u choke u take an article of clothing off, bong has to have a full chamber or else its an automatic strip penalty

i dunno, i jus made that one up myself, not really too sexual, but hey, who don like naked chics

last time i checked, women havent really had any rights up until the past 100 years

so its not what the worlds coming to, its just a regression, and considerin every girlfriend i've ever had has cheated on me, i reserve the right to say "bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks", but also reserve the right to say "i treat a bitch like a bitch, a lady like a queen"

5. Uhhmmm.. would this work? It seems like you'd get a mouthful of hot ashes especially when you're exhaling.. would it not hurt since you have spit in your mouth? If someone can tell me I will love you forever!! I really want to try this but I don't want to burn my mouth :D

6. Play "Who's In My Mouth?"

Turn off all the lights... Then figure out "Who's In My Mouth?"

Dane Cook FTW.

7. I think someone has a crush!! You obivously like her, you hangout everyday pretty much right what do you do on those days. If you hangout with her all day why would you need to play games? Go for that shit bro before someone else does. As for what you should? Teach her something your good at, I taught people in my highschool how to play guitar I just bought it with me, great way to get laid, well you get the point.

8. aahahaha, too funny

9. I did this once with my ex-girlfriend, I'd take a hit, inhale, then kiss her and exhale the smoke into her mouth, she'd inhale it, then kiss me on the exhale, we'd see how long it we could keep doing it and we'd both get incredibly high off just one hit.

10. Hahaha this is a funny thread. :D

11. Whoever says that hanging around girls stoned is the same as hanging out with guys stoned is not wrong.....but he is. Women are much more sensitive and seem to enjoy different things, for example going to a park/lake/outdoors and just lying beside each other talking.

Sure, guys can do that, but it's not the same.

When doing this with a guy friend it is a completely different atmosphere and the connections are all together different. A man's insight is different than a woman's insight and visa versa for starters, but also affection can be shown in a way that if done between two men would seem....well...gay. (For lack of a better word.)

I am too tired to go much more in depth with this at the moment, but if anyone doesn't really catch my drift I would be gad to go over the nuances of such tomorrow.

12. A few words...."Smack it up,flip it up,rub it down"

In more ways then one!!!!!!

...etc...blunts,sex,making screwed music...

13. Vicious dome action mang...

14. I always watch "Next" on MTV with girl stoner friends. I hate the show normally but it is funny as hell stoned... or movies/etc

15. everytime you hit that shit let out a big ol snoop dogg and suck it back in. looks sweet girls go crazy