cool things to do when smoking w/ chicks?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by modern-hippy, Sep 1, 2006.

1. I don't think I could ever crave ANY bud enough to do something that effing slutty. I have never met a *key* respectable *word* girl who would just do that because she wanted to smoke.

2. play apples to apples

3. pussy is always nice high but chillen is cool to just find somethin to talk about but as Afroman always says: "imma fuck that bitch just one more time":smoking:

4. My initial reaction is, "Why you being sexist? What difference does it make that she's a girl if you're just smoke buddies?"

But I'll side-step the PC stuff and just suggest something along the same lines. Women in general are pressured into projecting this image of femininity. Do whatever you want basically, but I guess just let it be an opportunity where she doesn't have to be fake...

5. Just shotgun the smoke to her. Hit a blunt or joint and then put your mouth up to hers and blow it in. Not sexual, but not friendly

6. This is a ludacrous thread man. How would it be any different than smoking with a guy if youre not going to do anything sexual?

Paint each others nails and gossip, i dunno.

7. Yeah, bang their brain's out dude - are you a retard or summat? :p

8. I like to hit women. I feel they aren't hit enough these days. Damn femenists taking away my woman-beating rights.

9. I hear that bro

10. HAHAHA all these replys are hillarious

11. intercourse.

12. Sounds to me he rather play dress up than have a 3some:confused:

13. Yeah, have a tea party and let her talk about all her problems to you.

14. strip poker. not always sexual, but always fun

15. Damnit. I thought it was visa versa. I'm gonna stop learning poker. :(

You think I'm joking too. :rolleyes:

16. Haha you know....we lady stoners enjoy chillin 'like the boys' just as much as you do. You don't have to treat us any different....just roll one up and do whatever. Shotguns are definitely fun, otherwise i can't think of anything else i'd do differently smoking with a guy vs a girl.

Whoever said play Apples to Apples knows what's up. It's a card game where you match words up (better with more people) and is great anytime, but especially stoned.

Best apples to apples play thusfar:

Green card: Touchy-Feely

Red card: Helen Keller

17. well, I'm currently addicted to this marijuana search engine thing below (see my signature), not sure if chicks will be into it as much though. I dont know a lot of girls who are into reading about pot, etc, as much as guys...

18. lol... you are correct... got me laughing

19. First, there are PLENTY of females on this board who love to read and educate others about pot, myself included.

Second, there's a good chance that one of these pot-lovin ladies will be taking some action concerning your spamming of the boards!!

20. sorry about that, I'm new here (obviously) and wasn't trying to spam anybody...

Calvin