Cool tattoo idea!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by escorpión, Dec 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I've been thinking about a cobra on my upper arm with its hood up and its mouth open with ribbons going around it saying "Contra Toda Autoridad, Excepto Mi Mamá". What do you guys think?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Those are super cool! I especially like the last one, with it going out of the wound.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you want only cobra tattoo or you want to combine cobra with something? I saw lots of tattoos with snakes and flags, guns etc.

4. Yeah, with a gun or something seems pretty cool.

5. If you get tatted when you're smaller, then work out a lot.. What will happen? If anything?

6. I'm sorry, but I fail to see what is so cool about it. I have two tattoos, they are both memories of something special. I'll get a third one on my leg once I come up with a design which surrounds my dog bite nicely....

7. [​IMG]
    this is the best one i have seen

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. #10 Thea.S, Sep 25, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2023
    I don't have any tattoos at all, but I really want to get one (on the arm or back). I can't seem to choose a sketch and a tattoo artist. I wonder which tattoos are already outdated and which are relevant nowadays. I know for sure that I don't want a tattoo with a quote or Chinese characters)). For example, if we look at the variants of sketches, there are completely minimalistic ones like herb with a subtle style, or there are large-scale tattoos with animals, symbols, patterns. So many options and it's hard to decide. I know for sure that I don't want outdated tattoos, as I think gothic tattoos look good.

9. I really like that anicent roman empire tattoo theme or asian theme. Also the styleof drawing that used at tarot cards. For me it is very attractive