Cool stuff you've made

Discussion in 'General' started by OldBear, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Hey blades this is my first post! Ive been browsing around the city for awhile now. Anyways, you guys ever get bored and make somethin cool, whether it be big or small? Tell us about it.

I'll start. Today i was screwin around and made a mini harpoon out of a toothpick, a string and an empty pen. I would post a pic but i cant figure Out how to paste a pic from my ipod, i'll figure it out later.

2. [quote name='"OldBear"']Hey blades this is my first post! Ive been browsing around the city for awhile now. Anyways, you guys ever get bored and make somethin cool, whether it be big or small? Tell us about it.

I'll start. Today i was screwin around and made a mini harpoon out of a toothpick, a string and an empty pen. I would post a pic but i cant figure Out how to paste a pic from my ipod, i'll figure it out later.[/quote]

When our writing your post that + up by the send button will allows ou to put pics

3. #3 Vicious, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    One time a melted/soldered all the pens, pencils, tools and everything I could find into one super thing. Damn that thing was awesome. I gave it to my buddy for his birthday and he just wtf'd. I wish I kept it.

I'm going to make another one. A better one. Version 2.

This is cool too.
    [​IMG]

4. i made a flashlight diffuser during a 5 day power outage so i could continue work on my booksafe :smoke:

5. had to make a downstem out of 2 seperate broken downstems(used some kind of tape lol) worked pretty good!

also have this bong somewhere in my room thats like 4 broken bongs put together with alot of different supplies hahaha...never ripped it more just for show..ill try to get a pic

6. Thats dope mrrager, and i noticed i keep seeing you around the city lol

7. I made a bong backpack type of thing. u could smoke a bong in ur backpack without taking it off ur back. was dope

8. I made a swing out of a towel and rope one time.

I hate that fucking whore

9. Thats sick how did you make it? Thats a great idea man

10. [​IMG]

Made a mini Batman Drip system DWC!

A mini project NFT made from soda cups and coffeee containers :) I made it for one basil plant just to get the idea down right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kinda ghetto but I made them, and i think they are cool!:hello:

IM a DIY kinda guy, I build lotsa cool things:D

11. Is that like the hydroponic thing? I dont know too much about that kind of stuff

12. Ill snap a pic tomorrow but, a reflex deflex longbow out of Swiss pear, leapord wood and hickory I was most proud of.

13. also made a few of these
    [​IMG]

14. #15 veeval, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
    So it doesn't have to be anything weed related..
    I made a table for my mom. And some other lame stuff:smoke:

Attached Files:

15. Headache rack, whitetail shoulder mount, n other shit can't remember.

16. Desperate bump :(

17. I made this awsome sandwich one time.

18. i made a wasp play the side flute...

[​IMG]

19. i turned a computer into a grow room.