Cool story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sir.TokeAlot, Apr 2, 2007.

1. this happened a few months ago but it popped into my mind and i thought id share.

Anyways it starts off with me and my girl heading to our dealers house. We picked up about 2.5 g's for 40. We smoked a few bowls and threw ends on a joint. After that we left and started heading home after munching out at taco bell. On our way home a cop pulls up right next to me and kinda startles me because i didnt see them in my mirrors. i noticed that they slowed down and then got behind me. At this point im like "oh shit, this cant happen, not tonight." and what do ya know......those red and blues flash and i start pulling over. The cop walks up to my girlfriends window (passenger) and asks if i knew why he pulled me over. I said its probably because of the registration. i was right. anyways he asks for my lice4nse and registration, runs the plates blah blah blah. then they ask us to step out of the vehicle because they were impounding it. But while they were listing everything (to make sure i get what was in there back) they find a bong, bowl for bong, and a pipe, then my girl hands over the dimebag we had left. I got the car impounded and she got a court date (nothing happened, just a few home drug tests and classes). After a few days i get my car out of impound and find my bong, bowl and pipe (with their cases) in my trunk!!! i couldn't believe it! it was so awesome!!

After that incident i got taken home and the cops told my parents. I got a big lecture about why its dangerous (even though my parents are totally cool with me smoking) and my dad actuallyh admitted to smoking within the past couple of days!!! i couldnt believe it!! the one person who was the bitchiest peron in the house about me smoking admitted to it!!! and to top it off, when my mom and bros were sleeping he said he missed being my father (we've had problems for as long as i can remember) and that he knows im becoming a man......then the big moment....."Maybe someday we can have guy time, maybe smoke a joint or have a beer or 2"

:eek::eek::eek: what?!?! did he say that??....yea...i was in total disbelief... but i thought it was awesome....

Sorry if my story is kinda all over the place, im roasted and buzzin off that malibu

Peace!!

2. Thats a fucking sweet tale to tell, Congrates with you and your dad :cool:

3. Nice man! That's pretty cool that the cop left it in there....probably felt it was too much work to break it himself so he just left it there and wrote ya up for it anyway. Enjoy man! And hope things work out with you and your dad!

4. actually they didnt even write us up for them.....the ticket my girl got was just for possession of the 10 and mine was just for driving un-registered. i dunno......but i forgot to add that when the cop was taking us home they JAMMING, doing about 65-70 in a 45 and ran 2 red lights. i didnt say shit though cuz i didnt wanna get in more trouble

5. Yea, I hate seeing that stuff....I've been at a red light and a cop comes next to me....looks at me...flips the sirens goes through the red light then turns them off and keeps on driving....pissed me off...such abuse in power.