Cool story bro incoming

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fishyswaze, May 28, 2011.

1. Getting fucking pissed off. I moved to Vancouver the summer of 11th grade year. So I'm from Seattle and every single one of my friends were big tokers and we'd smoke every day after school. Now I came to this school for my final high school year for a program where i just play soccer half the day instead of school to get a scholarship for university; only problem is the kids that will toke with me are huge dicks about it.

To start off they will make me buy the entire sack. They take small hits so i don't really mind as I'm the only one really smoking it, but when i milk the bong instead of just getting a hit of air they automatically say "Oh man thats so greedy you're such an asshole about smoking." when i say shit like man i'm paying for the weed and its not my fault you can't take a big hit they just say, "you offered to smoke US out, and its not OUR fault that we don't smoke EVERYDAY."

Anyways, just needed to vent somewhere. Luckily moving back to Seatown for Uni and don't have to deal with these kids anymore in a few months.

tl;dr "Cool story"

2. You need to find new people to smoke with, stat.

3. Thats my problem I go to a super achievers school so everyone is anti-drug and alcohol to stay in shape and shit. These guys are chill when we aren't smoking but bring it out and they're just fuckhats about it.

4. Do you have to smoke with folks from your own school? I'm sure there are plenty of awesome tokers to have a good time with around your area.

5. Or smoke alone for the time being until you find some new toke buddies.

6. Atleast you can go to canada haha :D, in the seattle area here

7. Yeah man just toke alone for a while. You'll enjoy it much more if these guys are really as douchy as you say they are. And plus you'll have so much more weed!!!!

8. I find myself to get a way better high when im with my freinds.

not saying my high is shitty when im alone. but just not as good.

9. Shit well fuck em that is the motto.

10. #10 Dankdogg, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    im from vancouver too and some of the people here can be fucking RETARDED sometimes.. just find knew people to smoke with, i would've been pissed if i had been in your place and they said that to me.

11. sound like pussies to me

12. #12 Jshnaidz, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    What kind of pricks complain about getting smoked out? Fuck them don't let them smoke your weed. Smoking solo rocks.

13. dude i prefer smoking alone. just smoke a bit less and the high will be nice. do what you love doing and get high for it!! trust me :D

14. Buy the weed with them and tell them to split the cost with you or otherwise you guys wont smoke. Usually works.